12: two worlds collide

Demi's pov

"miss Lovato, I have some good news for you. you can go home." the doctor says.

Liz wraps her arms around and kiss me on my cheeks. "finally I can have you all alone and do with you whatever I want without the chance that there can walk a nurse into the room every moment." I laugh and peck her lips.

I can't wait for Liz and me to go home. to our own house but we will stay at my parents house in Texas for two weeks, just to figure some things out in our realtionship and i like to spend some time with my famile since I have a little break because I have to recover from the accident.

'"yeah thank you, see you soon." I hear Liz say when she hang up the phone.

"who was it?"

"Dallas, she will pick us up in a half and a hour."

I immeditaly feel some jealousy when Liz talks about Dallas. ofcourse I love it that they get along with each other but it just that I know Dallas. I know how she acts when she is around one she is in love with and that's exactly the way she acts when she is around Liz.

Liz pov

"DEMS, I'm so glad you can finally come home." Dallas yells as soon as she arrives. I smile. Dallas in always so enthusiastic. I guess it's a family thing because Demi, Dianna and Maddie all act the same way. I love this family. I do because it is Demi's family ofcourse but I also do just because they are all amazing persons. they are the family I always wished I had myself.

"hey where are you with your thoughts, babe?" Demi interrupts my thoughts.

"just thinking that you have an amazing family." Dallas and Demi both smile at me.

"I wish we will have a family like this later." Demi says with a dreamy smile

"yeah... later" I give her passionated kiss.

"well lovebirds, let's go home. I guess that mom is waiting impatiently" Dallas interrupt us.

Dianna sprint at of the door as soon as we arrive at the house. I laugh. I love to see how much Dianna loves and cares about her children. we walk in to the house.

"are Maddie and Eddie not here?" Demi asks.

"well Maddie is at school ofcourse and Eddie wish he was here but his work didn't allow him too."  Dianna says and Demi nods.

Demi grabs my hand and lead me upstairs after we have drink some coffee with Dianna and Dallas.

we walk into her room. I am still suprised how big the houses in America are. In England they much smaller and if I am honest, I prefer the small houses. they are just more cosy than all those big houses.

Demi softly kiss my lips "I couldn't wait to have you alone for a moment."

I kiss her back and says "me neither Dems. only sucks that we can't do anything more then just kissing because of you broken ribs and you concussion."

she lays her head on my shoulder. I smell her and really you probably won't believe but it's true what people always say. she really smells like worldpeace.

"Liz, I love you so much and I know our relationship isn't they best yet but we love each other and I guess that's all that matters. we should just take some more time to talk with each other. talk about our fears but we should also do some romantic things like a picnin, candles in our bedroom, a beach walk. so we can built or realtionship on love and trust. you understand me?"

"I know exactly what you mean Demi. I love you. I really do but love isn't the only thing that matters in a realtionship. we should just spend a lot of time together with talking and some romantic things just like you just said."

we lay in Demi's bed for a little while but the she started yawning.

"are you tired baby? you should get some rest then. I will leave so you can try to fall asleep okay?" she nods and I leave the room.

I close the door of Demi's room and see Dallas standing there. I get some uncomfortable feeling just by seeing her. something doesn't feel right.

"I just wanted to watch how Demi was doing" she says

I smile at her "she's okay, just a little tired so she's trying to get some sleep right now,"

Dallas nods and I want to pass her but Dallas don't let me pass her. she pulls me against the and kiss me.

Dallas' pov

I start massaging my fore head as soon as mom leaves me alone in the livingroom. what is going on with me. I totally don't understand myself but my heart skips a beat everytime I see Liz. her smile gives me butterflies in my stomach and I know how it feels when you are in love and this is exactly how it feels like. for fuck sake it is your sister girlfriend, Dallas, stop thinking about it.

I walk upstairs to see how Demi doing but Liz is walking out of the room just as I arrive. those stupid butterflies again.

"I just wanted to watch how Demi was doing"

Liz smiles at me. wow that beautiful smile. "she's okay, just a little tired so she's trying to get some sleep right now,"

I nod and Liz want to pass me but that's when I can't hold my feelings back anymore. I push her against the wall and kiss her. she want to refuse but it is to late because we here a voice say 

"okay that hurts. a lot."

I turn around and see Demi standing there. fuck what did I do...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heaaa,

I am so so sorry that this is short and it's kinda crap. I know but I just wanted to update today and this is the 3th fanfic I uploaded today. yes I am writing three fanfics. I just love writing, it really makes me happy ;) so if you interested my other fanfics they are called:

- Fix me

- the fault in your scars

I don't want to bother you guys with my other fanfics because you are probably only reading this because of this story. I just told it in case you are interested.

back to this story. how do you think Demi wil react? would she blame Liz? or Dallas? or both?

anyways I'm gonna end this author note right ,sorry for always writing such long a/n I just like to communicate a bit with the people who read this. I always upload this at night because I know that when I wake up, I'll see your comments and votes and they always make me so happy. thank you for everything guys. goodnight

xx Maritha