3: You'll becoming home with me tonight

Liz' pov

I feel my phone buzzing and see that has Demi tagged me in a tweet

"@ddlovato my last night in London. had an amazing time with my lovely friend @liz_calder_  pic.twitter.com/3xIIkwQ5m" the picture is a selfie from Demi and me. I look at Demi who is sitting in front of me and ask her: "seriously your friend?" 

"yeah I first have to tell my family and friends before I tell my lovatics and the press."

I smile "don't worry baby, I get it." I wink at her which make I her bite her lip. oh fuck, Demi is so sexy when she bits her lip.

I settle myself on her lap and peck her lips and let my head rest on her shoulder. I feel a little sad because it's our last night together before Demi leaves and ofcourse we're staying in touch and things but I'm gonna miss her. But we're gonna make this last night the best night of our lifes. first we're go out for dinner and after that we're going to Londons' biggest fun fair. and maybe... maybe tonight is the night. I mean we did a lot of kissing this week but not more then that and I know we both want it and this is our last night so... I smile when I feel her placing kisses in my neck.

"let's go baby."

Demi's pov

I love the feeling of having Liz' hand in my hand. this week was amazing. I had an amazing time with Liz and maybe it is a little soon but I really have the feeling I met the love of my life. I am really gonna miss her when i am back in La. It's gonna be so hard to say goodbye to her but we have too. I sight. I just don't want too. I wanna be with her forever. I wanna hold her forever. I lay me head down on her shoulder and she hugs me. "let's go home" she wishpers in my ear. I nod and smile. we walk away from the fun fair and I feel a little nervous because I guess tonight is THE night. We did a lot of kissing this week but no more then that and I know we both want it. we're walking home. me holding her hand in mine. there's a beautiful moonlight and we don't speak but that doesn't matter because it feels good for the both of us. 

I am happy when we finally reach her house because I can't it hold myself anymore. as soon as we close the door of her house, I pull her against the wall and wishper: "are you ready?" she answers me by kissing my lips. she licks my bottom lip and is asking for entrance, which I give her. We're fighting for dominance and her tongue wins.

Liz' pov

as soon as the door of my house close, Demi pulls me against the wall and whispers "are you ready?" oh yes I am. I wanna fuck her right now. I answer her with a kiss. I am licking her bottom lip asking for entrance. which she gladly give. Our tongues are fighting for dominance. my tongue wins and we let our tongues dancing together. we're kissing and pulling each other up against wall as we're walking to my bed. I feel my body boiling up and it's getting sweaty. fuck I love this. "how are you feeling she?" she ask. "I am nervous and I don't wanna talk because I wanna fuck you." I feel her smile while she is kissing my neck. I feel Demi is getting wet. omg she is wet because of me. I love this girl. I kiss her from her head to her toes and I say "I wanna lick you from your head to your toes" I hear her laugh but she can't replybecause she is in a different world. my hands are reaching her legs and I put two fingers inside her. she moans loud. her moaning is the best feeling ever. I am moving my finger in and out. Demi moans so loud. after a couple of minutes I can't hold her anymore and we are done. I lick my fingers and smile. "you tast delicious, baby" is what I say when I kiss her. after we have our breathe back, we're starting all over again. The only difference this time is that Demi puts her fingers in me and oh she is amazing. after she is done we lay down on the bed next to each other. with a last kiss we fall asleep. This was litterally the best day of my life. I can't believe she is leaving tomorrow...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

olaaaa guys,

I am so sorry this is short but yeah... ohh if you didn't like the sexaul thing, I am so sorry. in the next chapters there are gonne be less sexual things so yeah, don't give up reading it because of the sexual stuff. but all thank you for reading, voting and commenting. keep doing that, I like feedback. love you guys. 

xx Maritha