29: In the middle

Liz' pov

I sit myself down in the seat of the airplane. It's over, done. It was such an amazing time but you know... To everything comes an end, even the happy things.

Well the holiday might be ended but the relationship with the one who I made this holiday amazing hasn't end yet. Even better, it will never end.

I look down at the light pink diamond in the silver ring and look back up to Demi who's smiling at me.

"You like the ring?" Demi asks

"Like, like... I love it!" 

"As much as you love me?"

"I cant love anything or anyone more than you so nope.' I say and peck her lips.

(...)

Demi's pov

Camera flashes are surrounding us as Liz and I walk out of LAX airport.

"I'm sure they're all gonna talk about the ring." I say to Liz and she nods "Yeah... what exactly are we gonna say about it?"

"Well err I have an interview at the Ellen show next week and I guess I'm gonna confirm it then but first my parents. You know they come over tomorrow and gonna stay for the weekend, right?"

"Yeah I know is Maddie coming with them too?" She asks

"Yep" I say while popping the 'p' "And so is Dallas and Rob." I add.

Liz stops walking and her mouth drops "D-dallas?" She stutters.

I nod at her. "It's gonna be alright Rob is with her, so she just have her boyfriend to focus on. Just make sure things don't get awkward."

Liz lets out a deep sigh "I will try but you know... It's just the first time I see her again after ,well, after the incident."

I nod understandingly.

"But in brighter news" Lis starts "How late is your appointment again?"

Immediately there's a huge smile on my face. "In an hour so we should hurry. Ohh Liz.. I can't wait I'm so excited."

"So am I, we're finally gonna see our baby."

(...)

"Demetria Lovato?" A female doctor walks into the waitingroom. "Come with me"

Liz and I both wak behind her to some light coloured room. There's a kind of bed in the middle and a monitor is hanging on the wall.

"Lay down on the bed and pull down you pants and take off your shirt" The doctor orders and I do as she says.

She puts some gel on my stomach and goes over it with something.

"Look" She says while pointing at the monitor "That's your baby. The head is on the left and aww... look the legs are spread. That's easy for me to find out what gender this baby has."

Full of wonderment I look at the little that's on the monitor and supposed to my baby, our baby.

The doctor interrupts my thoughts. "Do you guys wanna know what gender the baby has?"

Liz' pov

I look at the envelop that's laying on my lap while Demi is driving us home. In this envelop is the gender of our baby. Yes I say our baby. I know Demi carries it and I know we didnt want to have kids yet but now that it happen I'm kinda happy with it. Demi and I are gonna take care of this baby together. We're gonna open the envelop with the gender as we arrive home and honestly I really want to know.

The buzzing of my phone interrupts my thougts. Without thinking I get my phone out of my pocket and my mouth drops in fear as I read the message.

"Who is it?" Demi asks

"Err... n-no one" I stutter, not wanting to answer this question.

I look down at the message one more time.

Dear Liz,

Saw at the news that your engaged with some famous popstar. We could use the money and dont hold us back. We know a lot about your past and Im sure that you dont want the whole world to know, sure not that little famous princess of you.

x- you know who we are.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From who's the message?

It's time guys!! Please tell me what gender you want the baby to have!!!!

DEMI WORLD TOUR STARTED AND IM SO EXCITED SHE DESERVES IT SO MUCH ASDFGHJKL. Are you guys going to any of the shows.

HOLY GUYS 50K READS. THATS SICK. CANT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH.