14: let it go

Demi's pov

 "I love you too Liz but maybe we're just not meant to be."

"no  no Demi don't say that. I love you. you love me. that's all that matters right?" I see fear in her eyes.

I sigh and look deep in to my eyes. "I know babe but we have been through to much drama in our relationship and maybe we just have to let it go."

"Let us go?" she asks and I feel a tear rolling down my cheek as I nod. 

"I'll bring you to the airport."

she shakes her head "no that's gonne be to hard for me, I'll call a cab." tears stream down her face and I feel so heart broken. I can't let Liz go but... but I have to.she can get every girl she wants and I, I just don't deserve her.

I turn me head around as soon as she walks away to the cab. I can't see her walk away. I am finally able to walk to my car after 10 minutes of crying on the beach. I turn on the radio as soon as I get in the car and hear 'Really don't care playing' and I know I should be happy because it's the first time i hear it on the radio but I can't be happy. I feel like the only thing I can do is crying.

the first one I see in the as I'm back home is Dallas. ofcourse. the last person I want to see now.

"Demi, I am so so sorry.I just missed Rob I guess and I saw you and Liz so happy and so I thought that Liz could make me happy to but... I didn't mean it. I didn't want to hurt you Dem. please, forgive me?"

"It's okay Dallas." I send her a weak smile

she smiles back. "thank you Dems but wait, where's Liz?"

"at the airport." i immediatly feel tears coming in my eyes again

"why? Demetria Devonne Lovato, don't tell me that you told her to go?"

"I did, Dallas, I did."

Dallas eyes are getting big and she drops her jaw "How could you Demi? don't you see that you're the only girl she wants. don't you realise how much you probably hurt her? how could you be , demetria, how?" 

"Liz can get every girl she wants and I just don't deserve her." I answer

"how can you be so selfish? you were scared of getting hurt and now you hurt her. screw you Demi. now get in that fucking car of you and drive to the airport and get that girl." she yells

I massage my fore head and sigh. 

"don't waste more time Dems."

Liz' pov

I get out of the cab and walk in to the airport while tears are streaming down my face. I can't believe it. I really can't believe that she just let me go. that she let us go. I know that she loves me. I know it but she's probably ashamed that she loves me. just like everyone. I thought she wasn't like the but she is just like everyone. 

I buy some starbucks and walk to the security.

"miss can I see your ticket?" I wanna pack it when I hear it. when I hear Demi. I hear her screaming. "Liz! Liz!"

I turn around and see Demi running to me while a few camera's are with her but she seems like she don't care. the only thing she cares about is me. Demi cares about me. but why did she want to let me go then?

I sigh and show my ticket to the security guard 

"miss Calder why are you in the row to go the plane in London? you rebooked your ticket five mintues ago."

I shake my head. "I didn't?!"

"No I did it for you Liz." I turn around and see Demi standing there

"why?"

"Because I love you. I love you more then anything else in this entire world and I let ypu go because I was scared that you were going to hurt me one day but someone made me realise that I should take the risk because you know... Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect and so is your love to Liz. I booked a ticket for the both of us. we're going to Paris for three days just to figure some things out together. please Liz, go with me?"

I smile and nod. "I love you Demetria Devonne Lovato."

she smiles back and kiss me soft on my lips. I wrap my arms around her and lick her bottom lip and ask for entrance which she gives to me. our tongues are fighting for dominance but mine win. 

I can see the flashes from the camera's all around us but I don't care. all that matter now is me and Demi.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kinda short I know but I promiss that next chapter is gonna be much longer. I was planning to this chapter totally different but seeing your reactions, changed my mind. thank you for that guys! thank you for all your amazing idea's. keep sharing them with me :) I don't have to anything with what happens now, I can always add your idea's later in the story. thankyou for everything, I love you all <3 :)