30: This is me

Liz' pov

I smile while I hold the 7 cookies, which Demi and I just made, out of the oven. 

"We should open the envelope before we can put the glaze on it." Demi mumbles in my ear while she wraps her arms around my waist. I turn around to softly kiss her lips. "yeah we should."

"Now?" I see the excitement on Demi's face as I nod. "Go get the envelope, babe" 

I hear Demi running up the stairs as I put the cookies down on the table and I look at both the blue and pink glaze, I wonder which one can put on the cookies. 

My phone starts buzzing and just as I want to check the message Demi comes running down the stairs already opening the envelope with her finger. "Hurry Liz, come here."

The piece of paper is already out of the envelope as I arrive by Demi. I hold her hand thight as she turns on the piece of paper while we see the gender of the baby right in front of us. 

I smile forms on my face and Demi lets out an excitement yell as I softly kiss her lips.

"You put the glaze on the cookies" Demi orders me "And I'll go get my parents, Maddie, Dallas and Rob from the airport."

Demi's pov

"Why don't you get the cookies we just baked?" I ask Liz as we're all sitting in the living room with my family.

"Wait, You just baked cookies?" Maddie looks at my with her mouth hanging "I'm not sure I want to eat them."

"I would take care of your words if I was you."

"But you're not me." Maddie smirks.

I roll my eyes "Ugh sisters... Liz can you just get the cookies and proof her wrong?"

Liz walks away as my mom starts talking. "Your belly is growing so fast, You guys already know the gender of the baby?" 

I nod and smile. "You will find out soon" I tell her.

"Or actually now." I hear Liz saying behind me as she comes walking in to the room with the plate with cookies.

She sets them down on the table in front of us "You all just grab a cookie." She says before she settles herself next to me on the couch.

Dallas is the first to see it. "Oh you guys getting a babygirl? How cute." She says looking at the cookies in front of her. On the cookies is standing 'babygirl' with pink glaze.

"Yes my beautiful fiancé is going to give birth to our wunderful babygirl." Liz says as she softly kisses my cheek.

"Fiancé?!" Everyone is staring at us with wide eyes.

"Jep fiancé. I asked Liz to marry me while we were in Hawaii and she ,of course, said yes." I say while pointing on the ring that's around Liz' finger.

Now everyone is talking and I can't even hear every single one of them as they all keep hugging me and Liz.

But I actually got the happiest as I saw Dallas hugging Liz and telling her to take care of me. Im glad the both of them are okay with each other since the thing that happened the last time they saw each other.

(...)

It's later that evening when Liz and I are standing in the bathroom, making us ready to go to bed.

I look in the mirror and run with my hands over my belly as I let out a deep sigh.

"What's wrong, baby?" Liz asks as she comes standing behind me, putting her chin on my head.

"I'll get fatter now that I'm pregnant."

"Oh baby." Liz puts her hands around my belly "That's normal when you get pregnant."

"But I'll get unattractive." I say while swallowing hard.

Liz starts laughing out loud. "Wait, Demi Lovato and unattractive in one sentence, why doesn't seems right?"

I turn around so I can look in Liz eyes and sigh. "But I will get fatter and the extra fat will still be there after the birth."

"Baby, I love and your body. Every inch of it and now that our baby is in your belly I love it even more. Demetria dont you ever dare to think that I will find you unattractive. As a photographer I had a lot of pregnant women to set on a picture but none of them looked as beautiful as you are with a 4,5 month pregnant belly."

I smile and stand on my toes so I can kiss her lips. "Thank you, Liz. I don't know what I would do with out you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry short & filler. 

But they get a babygirl since the most of you wanted that. Any suggestions for names?

There will only be like five chapters and I already know how they are going to look like and Im pretty excited about the last one. 

Thanks for all the love and support you guys give me!! I couldnt do this without you all <3