Epilogue

--15 years later--

Demi's pov

"Can you guys give me some alone time?" I say as I place a kiss on the fore-head of ,the now 15 year old, Isabella. I stroke through the hair of my 11 years old son,Noah, before hugging my youngest two kids ,a twin from 6, Justin & Jade.

"Bye mommy" Jade whispers before they all walk away to give me some alone time. I stare at them ,walking away from the grave yard. As I can't see them anymore I turn my attention back to the grave stone in front of me and kneel down.

In memory of our lovely mom and my beautiful wife 

Elizabeth Savannah Lovato-Walker

February 25 1994 - October 31 2028

I stroke with my hand over the letters. Today it's been exactly one year since Liz life ended by an horrible car accident.

My chin trembles and before I start talking. "Liz... I don't know if you can heart me but I just wanna talk to even though you dont talk back. Oh Liz I miss you so much... we all do. Jade and Justin barely remember but they still somethin, someone in their lives. Noah he tries to hide his sadness by sporting a lot ,he's really good in it, but Isabella... she misses you the most. She tries to be there for her little siblings but at night I hear her cry and whisper your name and I... Oh Liz... I can't do this without you. I've got a lot of help from friends & family to help with the kids but..." I stop to swallow "I miss your warm body next to me in bed. I miss eating breakfast to you and I miss you even that much that I don't go to starbucks anymore ,I just have to much memories from you there. Often I think of our most wonderful memories; How people throwed confetti over us when walked out of church on our wedding day, How you held my hand when I gave birth to Isabella and how I held yours when you gave birth to Noah and the twins. Oh Liz I miss making more beautiful memories with you but I will cherish all those memories we made together. I will never love anyone as much as I've loved you and that's because you taught me how to love."