18: unconditionally

Demi's pov

I smile as I arrive at the hospital. Smiling while you arrive at the hospital? Yeah you would do it too if you were able to take you girlfriend home after she was staying in the hospital for four days.

I can finally take Liz home. I know it's only been four days but knowing that she's laying in the hospital because your ex got into your house and beat her up isn't exactly what you want. But at least Wilmer gets what he deserves, he's going to jail for at least five months.

"Hey babe how are you doing?" I peck Liz' lips as I arrive at her room.

"Glad that I'm finally going home with you, my sunshine."

I send her a smile and hug her. Oh how I missed her in those few days.

Liz' pov

"I will drive." I say as we walk outside the hospital

Demi's eyes go wide "No fucking way that you will drive, you just got out of the hospital!."

Oh damn she's so sweet as she is  protective over me.

"You have to let me drive, I have a surprise for you."

"A surprise? What for?"

"Oh Demetria don't say that you forgot it..."

She frowns "Forgot what?"

"Our six month anniversary duhuh"

"ohoh, I'm sorry" her cheeks go red

"Nah I still love you, DemsDems" 

"Love you too Lizzy" She walks towards me and place a soft kiss on my lips.

We get in the car and I drive us to the beach. 

"The beach, oh girl you know exactly what you have to do to make your girlfriend happy." Demi says excited as she gets out of the car.

"Look at the stars and the moon they are shining for us" I take her hand and lead her to a blanket, which is laying on the beach. We both sit down on the blanket and she lays her head down on my shouder while I let my chin rest on her head. we sit down like this for a few minutes before I pick up my guitar.

"I didn't know you played guitar?"

"Well Demetria I can, not as good as you but I can. I'm also gonna sing for you but don't expect anything from that because I can absolutely not sing but I just have to saying something to you and I can only do that through a song."

She smiles and nods so I start playing the first chords of 'unconditionally' by Katy Perry.

Oh no, did I get too close?
Oh, did I almost see
What's really on the inside?
All your insecurities
All the dirty laundry
Never made me blink one time

Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally
There is no fear now
Let go and just be free
I will love you unconditionally

So come just as you are to me
Don't need apologies
Know that you are all worthy
I'll take your bad days with your good
Walk through the storm I would
I do it all because I love you
I love you

Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally
There is no fear now
Let go and just be free
I will love you unconditionally

So open up your heart and just let it begin
Open up your heart and just let it begin
Open up your heart
Acceptance is the key to be
To be truly free
Will you do the same for me?

Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally
And there is no fear now
Let go and just be free
'Cause I will love you unconditionally

I will love you
I will love you
I will love you unconditionally

"Demi I will love you unconditionally" I say as I finished the song

Demi's pov

"Liz, that was beautiful. I will love you too, unconditionally." I say while tears are rolling down my cheeks. I seriously have the best girlfriend on this planet. I sit myself down on her lap and kiss her softly on her lips. She licks my bottom lips, asking for entrance, Which I gladly gave her. I enjoy this moment with our tongues dancing together. I love Liz. I truly do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS I REALLY NEED YOU SO PLEASE READ THE A/N

So this chapter was kinda cute but we all know that it was short and that it sucked. Maybe I kinda have a writers block for this story so thats why I need you. Please share your idea's with my via comment or inbox or twitter, PLEASE I NEED IT.

anyways thankyou all for the reads/comments/votes they mean a lot to me :)