17: until you're mine

Wilmer's pov 

I throw my bottle of beer away and I walk into Demi's house. I know it is not good to do this drunk, it is not good to this at all but I just have too. It's been to long since I was here in Demi's house but everyone knows I belong here. I belong to Demi. I walk into the living room but it's empty. I walk upstairs as I hear some sounds from the bathroom. The bathroom door isn't locked. Oh she's so dumb sometimes. I walk into the bathroom and see Demi sitting in bath but she's not alone. She's with that bitch.

Liz' pov

"W-wilmer?" Demi's voice sounds insecure.

so this has to be the famous Wilmer Valderrama. The one from who everyone was thinking that they dated before Demi and I got in a relationship. Or no it wasn't just gossip that they were dating, it was true but Wilmer hurt her and I fucking hate him for that.

"Hermosa, I missed you" her replies to Demi. 

I feel my anger rising. He didn't just call MY girlfriend 'Hermosa'.

"What going on Dems?" I look at Demi in confusing

"err I think we should get dressed first"

She steps out of the bath and I follow her, feeling awkward being naked around Wilmer.

"Yeah whore you should get dressed but Demi ,hermosa, I like you better when you are naked." Wilmer says.

Oh this guy is so drunk but I can't disagree with because who don't like Demi naked? But hé that only for me.

"Say things like that again to MY girlfriend I will kick you in your balls, understood?" I hear Demi giggle behind me and we walk to our bedroom to get dressed with Wilmer following us.

"Seriously are you a dog or something for following us?"

He rolls his eyes "I just like to be with Demi"

that's when I'm done. I walk towards him and kick him in his balls.I see that Demi is able to pick her phone to probably calls the cops. I want to smile to her but something is stopping me. That something is my stomach. My stomach that gets a kick. But it's not only my stomach where Wilmer is kicking in. It's my head too, It's my back too, it's my whole body. This all isn't only painfull, it's awkward too because I'm still naked. That's the last thing I think about before I pass out. Well thanks Wilmer.

Demi's pov

I giggle as I see Liz kicking Wilmer in his balls. That's my girl but this whole thing isn't funny at all. I pick phone and call the police. Wilmer is really going to far this time. I turn around as I hear screams. Screams from Liz but in one moment she turns silent. I see her eyes closing. I feel anxiety rising.

"WHY HAVE YOU DONE?!" I yell at Wilmer while tears are streaming down my face. This is not happening. I can't believe that I ever loved Wilmer, he's ruïning everything right now.

"I just want it to be you and me again."

I shake me head "We're never ever getting back together."

Anger is grewing in his eyes and pulls me down on the floor an with fact of me still being naked it feels awkward. He pulls his pants down and my eyes grow big. No, No, No he's not going to rape me. Oh please God don't let him do this to me. Suddenly it's all over. I see Wilmer is dragging away by two police men.

"You okay miss Lovato?" I see a police man standing next to me and is handing me some clothes.

I see another policeman by Liz who's still passed out. "We need an ambulance here someone is unconscious because she's beaten up" He says through a phone.

I look at Liz and see blood dripping out of her nose. Tears stream down on my face. This can't be true. Not my girlfriend, not my love, not my everything.

I hear sirenes coming closer and I some men come upstairs and the lay Liz down on a strecher and bring her to the ambulance with me following them. We race to the hospital but they and they bring Liz into the ER I want to follow her but won't let me. I show me the waiting room and tell me to sit myself down there.

"We will come to you when we get some news." a nurse tells me before she leaves me alone.

I pick up my phone and call.

"Mommy, I-I n-need y-you here r-right n-now." I can't control my tears anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how did you all know it was Wilmer? What do you think about this chapter? 

I have something to say: I made Wilmer bad in this story but that's not the way I think about him in real life. He makes Demi happy and I love everyone who makes her happy. so I wanted to clear that up.

anyways thanks for all the reads/votes/comments. Means a lot to me :)

xx Maritha