26: What to do

Liz' pov

"Did you fucking cheated on me? Did you just used me? We had sex and then you told me you were pregnant? Is that all you care about, sex?" I yell feeling sick in my stomach and I'm sure that tears are rolling down my cheeks.

"N-no Liz I-I-I d-din't." She stutters but I shake my head. "You did Demetria. If you was raped I would have known as your girlfriend. I was at home all the time and you? You weren't at home. Now all the pieces of the puzzle ae coming together. You weren't at home because you were at some man his house. Oh how could I be so stupid" I say feeling totally used.

"You was with me when I got raped." She says being dead serious. "Liz please sit down and let me explain."

"I was with you? How can I not remember it then?" I yell.

"You remember that day when Wilmer was coming at our house while we were having a bath together?"

I nod finally feeling a little calm.

"Well you were fighting with him and he slapped you knock out. I was calling the police at that point but between..." She takes a deep breathe to continue "B-between the time w-were y-you was knocked o-o-out and t-the police came h-he err.. h-had enough t-time to get in m-me and make me p-p-pregnant. I-I f-found o-out when you was in the hospital a-nd I d-don't want an a-a-abortion I-I-I c-couldn't t-tell you. Maybe i-it w-was one of t-the reason w-why I-I w-was s-so rude t-to you." She tells with tear streaming down her face.

I lay my head down in my hands, totally lost in my own thougts. Why didn't I noticed? Of course she did throw up a lot in the morning lately but I didn't really paid attention to it. What am I even supposed to do know? We are only eight months together we aren't ready for a child. 

Hearing her sobbing brings me back to reality. Demi needs me right now.

I get up and put her down on my lap. "It's okay, just cry. I'm here with you." I whisper into her ear.

"A-are y-you gonna l-leave me?"

"There's not one hair on my head which thinks about leaving you." I softly kiss her cheek. "we're doing this together, okay?"

"Okay."

She pecks my lips. "I'm scared, Liz."

"I know you are, baby. But I am here for you. You have some time off know and we will figuring out what to do, together."

"I love you." She tells me.

"I love you too Demetria Deevonne Lovato and now get off our lazy asses and lets say bye to Marissa and book a flight back to LA since I am totally done with Phoenix."

Demi laughs. "Let's do it my sunshine."

"I love you DemsDems." I tell her one more time.

Demi's pov

*Ladies and gentleman this plane is now arrived at LAX airport*

I smile to Liz. Home sweet home.

After such a rough day I could use some rest just me and her. Cuddling, eating pizza, watching a movie, listening to each others heartbeat. Just a little rest and just a little love.

I grab Liz her hand. "Come lets go out of this as soon as possible."

She smiles and we both run while camera flashes are blinding us.

"Are you two back together?"

"Liz do you still love Demi?"

"Are feeling better then two days ago in London, Demi?

"Did Liz cheated on you Demi?"

Oh well.

"We're good together, now give us some space please."

I kiss Liz her lips softly to proof the paparazzi that we're a good.

Liz kiss me back and slowly slide her tongue into my mouth. Camera's are flashing all around us but we both don't care, we just enjoy the moment while our togues are dancing together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's going on with Liz?

Sorry for this short chapter, next will be longer I promise. Anyways what do you think about how Demi got pregnant?

Going on a vacantion ,again, be back august 11 and I will try to update as soon as possible (: 

ANYWAYS DID I ALREADY TOLD YOU ASDFGHJKL. I became aunt for the second time last week. I already had a niece called Lize and last week another little niece Eva was born. Okay I just had to tell you guys since she so little and cute asdfghjkl.

Thanks for all the votes, they make me smile and the comments, they make my day. Thank you all so much.