4: I hate you, don't leave me

Liz pov

I sight. I feel lonley without Demi in my life. yeah I know, I only had her here in London for one week but still... It hurts to text, call and skype every day without seeing and touching each other. and that stupid time zone is so fucked up. She is back in LA for two weeks now but it feels like 2 years. I wipe some tears away. Okay Liz act normal. I take a deep breathe and turn on my tv to forget the lonliness. I turn it on celebrity news and I smile because the first thing I see there is my love, my girlfriend, my Demi. but my smile fade when I see what kind of news it is. tears are streaming down my face. this is not happening. this is not happening. I thought she really loved me but I guess it is all fake. for the first time in my life somebody showed me what love is. but it was all fake. I guess love is fake. I turn of the tv so I don't see the horrible news anymore, the horrible news about Demi and Nick Jonas being together with a picture of them kissing.

Demi's pov

I smile when I walk out of the studio. Finally some spare time which means I'm gonna call Liz. I didn't tell my family or friends about her yet but that will happen anytime soon. and my fans... yeah that's prbably gonna take some more time but someday they will know about my girlfriend. I sight. I miss Liz so much. I take my phone planning to call her. but first I am gonna check my messages. wowow, I am a little shocked: 33 messages in 13 conversations. oh fuck. the number 13 means bad luck. I don't hope this means bad luck. I open my messages and that's when I see it. fuck. fuck. fuck. this isn't good. not at all. I see a lot of messages from my friends with: are you and Nick really together? why didn't you tell?! and I am answering them all with: eh guess you know more than I know. I have even a message from my mom with: OHMYY DEMI why didn't you tell me about Nick? I sight. I see Nick send my a messages too with:  guess paparazzi has nothing better to do. but I don't care about all of these messages. I only care about one. the one from Liz saying: "guess we're done.  thought you really loved me. I thought that there was finally somebody that loved me. guess it was all fake. love is probably fake but I thought you were different." I cry. Liz' message really breaks my heart. I wanted to show her what love is but the paparazzi destroyed everything. I am trying to call Liz but she ignores me. fuck. I put on my twitter app and see that #Nemi is number one trending topic worldwide. I sight and tweet something: 

"@ddlovato: so the paparazzi destroyed everything again. thanks guys. really amazing."

"@ddlovato: I love Nick till my death, but just as a brother. I only kissed him on his cheek but everyone is making it bigger then it is"

 the paparazzi took the picture from me and Nick behind me while I was kissing his cheek but if you see the picture from behind it looks like we're kissing, like really kissing. that stupid paparazzi destroyed everything as usual. on moments like this I really don't understand why I wanted to be famous. I probably lost the love of my life... I close my eyes and sight. okay the only thing I can do right now is booking at ticket to London and explain everything to Liz. If she let me explain ofcourse... but yeah it's probably my only chance so I am just taking the risk and I book the first flight to London. but first of all I am going to call my mommy. I don't know I'm just... I just feel like talking to her. I take my phone and call.

"hey baby, how are you doing?"

"Mommy, i-it's not good. I messed it up. The p-paparazzi destroyed my l-life. because all the stupid f-fake things with N-nick, I l-lost the love of my life. I know I didn't tell you about it yet but in London I met someone a-and we r-really loved each other a-and... m-mommy h-help."

"ohh baby girl, why didn't you tell me yet? guess you're going to London now? ohh baby I feel so sorry."

"I-i just couldn't tell you yet, it w-was to s-soon a-and we wanted to look h-how it was g-going with the d-distance. ohh mommy... I h-have to leave n-now. the p-plane to L-london will depart soon."

"okay baby, call me when you need me. I love you 

I take me sunglasses and put on my hoodie hoping that the paparazzi won't recoginse me but ofcourse they recogonise me. when I arrive at the airport they block my way to the plane and keep asking stupid questions. okay what I am gonna do now is stupid but I just have to: 

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY. YOU HAVE ALREADY DESTROYED MY LIFE SO DON'T DESTROY MY CHANCE TO FIX THINGS EITHER" I scream. they all look at me with their eyes wide opened but I don't care, I just needed to say this. and it helps because they let me go to the plane without taking anymore pictures and they stop asking questions.

I sight happy when I finally sit down in the plane sit. I put on my headphones and close my eyes. thinking about Liz. my Liz. my girlfriend. I love her. I honestly do although we just met 3 weeks ago and we've only spent one of those weeks together. people always say that you have some special feeling when you meet  the love of your life. and I have that feeling for Liz. I missed her when I was here in America. I want her here. In LA. with me. I wanna buy a house with her and in a few years I wanna marry her, I wanna have kids with her. I wanna grow old with her. but this dream is destroyed by the paparazzi. I sight. I just need Liz.

stupid time zones. I should sleep now. it's in the middle of the night in LA but no I am in London where it is 10 in the morning now. some cab is bringing me from the airport to Liz' house. and my headache is growing because of the jetlag but to be honest I don't really care. I would do everything to get Liz back. 

"we're here miss."

"thankyou." I pay the chaffeur and walk out of the cab. I smile when I stand in front of Liz' house. I have such good memories here. I feel that I'm getting nervous. I slowly walk to the door and ring the bell. It don't take long for her to open the door and I smile when I see her face but when I look better at her, My heart breaks. her hair is in a messy bun and her eyes... the always shining blue eyes are now dark and red from crying. poor girl but I don't have enough time to see more of her because when she sees me, she immediatly close the door and that is when I break down. I sit down in front of Liz' her house and cry like never before.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys,

so I wanted to make this chapter longer but yeah it turnt out this way, let me know what you think. please comment or vote to give me feedback because I wanna know what you guys think about the story. let me know if I you want me to keep writing this. thank you all for reading.