5: never been hurt

Demi's pov

I take a deep breathe, this is my only chance to have Liz back so this may not go wrong. I walk into the store. I immediatly see the girl I'm looking for as I walk into the store. I recognise her from the pictures in Liz' house. it's Lilly. Liz' best friend, she's the only one who knows about the relationship between Liz and me and she's the only one who can help me right now. I walk straight up to her and ask at what time she's done working and if she has some time for me then. it's my last chance...

Liz' pov

I look at my wrists and sight. they are full of little red lines. fuck. I was a warrior but the one who always kept me strong made me cut this time. Demi. I feel tears rolling down my cheeks. how could I be so stupid to believe that she loves me. Nobody ever loved me so why would she. I sight and take my blade again and place it on my left wrist. Just as I wanna cut again, I hear the doorbell ring. I sight. probably Demi again. I'm a little suprised when I open the door and see Lilly standing there.

"ohhey, what are you doing here?"

"hey Lilly, nice that you come and visit her. yeahyeah love you too." she says sarcastically. 

I laugh "sorry Lilly, I love you. you know I'm just a little suprised but come in."

"nope, I'm not coming in. you and me we're going out for dinner."

I look at her with a suprised look. it's wednesday, we're never going out in the middle of te week. something is not right but Lilly's look tells me I should go with her. I nod and get into her car.

"we're going?" I ask

"you'll see." is her mysterious answer.

 I sight and close my eyes, I'm glad I've my sleeves down so Lilly won't see my cuts. She knows I did that but she also know I was clean for 5 months and I don't want to show her my break down. I can't dissapoint her, she's probably the only one who really cares about me. after I met demi I finally thought something great was happening in my life but then... yeah you all know what happened then. I guess I have some weird attraction with bad luck.

"we're here." Lilly interupts my thoughts.

I look at where we are and I feel stomach turning around. this is so weird. I thought we were going out for dinner but all I see is some small building from  stones and it doesn't look like a restaurant at all.

"you sure we're at the good place?" I ask.

"I am sure you're at the good place Liz, don't worry."

"did you said 'you?' aren't you go with me?" okay I am really scared now.

"are you going inside or do I have to mandatory you?"

I look at her with a scared look but her eyes are telling me that I don't have to worry. I get out of the car and Lilly's car is driving away immediatly. I feel a little bit lost. I wal into the building and the door close immediatly. there's no light in the building but candles are lighting the building. that's when I notice a person sitting there. I recognise her immediatly. it's Demi. I wanna run out the building immediatly but something in me is telling me to stay.

"hi"

she sounds really nervously. I look at her with an angry face and I say nothing while I am wondering why I still feel butterflies in my stomach by  seeing her.

"can you come and sit with me?" she's pointing and some table with two chairs, food, some drinks, candles and some roses.

I nod and join her.

"thank you" she smiles insecure.

"whatever" I finally say something. "why the fuck are you trying to do?"

"I wanna have you back ,Liz, I really love you and what you saw on the television... it wasn't real. please let me explain."

"it wasn't "real. uhuh. I'm curious about what kind of excuses you're gonna tell me." I immediatly feel guilty when I see her eyes full of pain.

"okay well thankyou for letting me explain, just let me talk."

I sight. "okay whatever."

"okay I know that you saw Nick and me kissing at tv and you probably put the tv off right after you saw the picture but if you looked better you saw I kissed him on his cheek but the paparazzi blew it all up. They took the pic from behind so it looked like I kissed him on his lips but I would never ever do that. Nick is like my brother, my twin for me but really no more then that... you're the only one for me Liz. I mean it. I know that you haven't really known love in your life but I wanna show what true love is because I do, I really love you Liz. please believe me. love me back Liz. Love me like you've never been hurt. I need you. I don't want the paparazzi destroy what I love. I don't want them to destroy everything between us."

I see tears falling down Demi's cheek and that's when I feel my own tears too. How could I be so stupid to believe the paparazzi. 

"D-demi I don't k-know w-what to see, I s-shouldn't believed that s-stupid p-paparazzi. I'll l-love you l-lik I've n-never been h-hurt. Thank y-you for l-loving me." I say stuttering.

Demi walks towards me and I put her on my lap. we hug each other and I feel her smile when she kiss my cheek.

"hea I forgot something. to make us official I wanna ask you this: dear Liz, will you please be my girlfriend?" she picks a rose and gives it to me

oh damn. I love this girl. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heeeee guuuys,

thankyou all so much for reading, voting and commenting. I love you all for that. please keep giving me feedback bc I like to know if you guys like it <3

please stay strong, if you need me: inbox me or dm me on my twitter '@demisbride'. I love you guys <3