6: catch me

Demi's pov

"Liz, will you be my girlfriend?" I pick up a rose and give it to her.

I see tears coming in her eyes as she answer:"Demetria Devonne Lovato I would love to be yout girlfriend."

(...)

I smile while sitting on liz' lap. it feels so good to have her back. I didn't expect her to let me explain but ,halleluja, she did. I am so happy that she let me explain. we talked all evening about our relationship and we decided that we wanna do this, having a realtionship with each other because we both have the feeling that we're meant to be, but we both don't want the whole world to know yet so now we have to hide it for that paparazzi but we want our family (well my family Liz don't have any family) and friends to know. I settle my head on Liz' shoulder. I sight from happiness. I love Liz. I love her smile, her British accent, her smile, her bright blue eyes, her brown curly hair, her body, the way she holds me, I just love everything and I can't believe I almost lost her because of that stupid paparazzi.

Liz interrupts my thoughts with a kiss on my lips. I immediatly answer her kiss. she licks my bottom lip and ask for entrance. I let her in and our tongues are dancing together. oh damn I love this. I love this girl. I whisper in her ear: "let's go upstairs, baby." she nods and stand up, still kissing me. I wrap my legs around her waist and let her carry me upstairs. she lays me down on her bed and slowly pulls my sweater and jeans off. I pull Liz' sweater of and want to kiss her shoulder but when I look at her wrist, I immediatly stop.

Liz' pov

Demi pulls my sweater off and I can't wait to have her warm kisses on my body.

"baby what's this?" I hear her interrupting the moment

I notice her looking at my wrists and start crying. "I'm s-sorry D-demi b-but when I s-saw t-that picture with Nick I wasn't strong enought and I broke my almost 6 months clean."

she wraps her arms around me and I feel her warm hug full of love. she holds me like a little baby while I am crying. 

"next time you wanna do it call me baby"

I nod and hug her back.

"I love you Demi. for the very first time in my life I know what love is and I just can't believe your plane is leaving in 4 hours."

"I love you too Liz. I really do. I don't know what to do without you but I don't wanna have a distance relationship with you."

I feel tears coming in my eyes and I carefully ask: "does that mean you want to break up with me?"

"NO, NO LIZ NEVER. I just want you to live with me LA, you can find a job there and I'll probably not be there with you all the time because of touring and stuff but it will be better then some distance relationship."

"I don't know Demi. I truly love you but... but aren't we going to fast?"

"I know it's fast. But I also know that I love you and I believe that we're meant to be. I want you to catch me when I fall, I want to show you to my family, in the future I wanna marry you and built a family with you. I wanna grow old with you. I want you Liz, please. I just bought a new house. I was planning to move in there soon. so how about you coming to LA in 2 weeks so we can do some jobs in the house to make it ours and then we can live there together. please Liz?"

I feel tears rolling down my cheeks. I love this girl. I love Demi. 

"yes Demi, let's do it."

 she settles herself down on my lap and kiss me. I lay my head down on her shoulder and enjoy the moment. I sight from happiness. I never dared to dream that my life turned out this way. But it feels great to finally have somebody who truly loves me.