8: did you regret ever holding my hand?

Demi's pov

I look out of the window from the kitchen while I'm backing pancakes for breakfast. I feel the luckiest girl in the whole universe. Liz and I live together for already a week now and my  life is never been better. I've worked a lot this week and that sucks for Liz because she's in a country where's never been to and the only who she know is constantly working but today, today I'm gonna show her LA. I'm really looking forward to spend some time with Liz.

"Dems? baby where are you?" Liz interrupts my thoughts.

"Liz the idea of breakfast in bed is that you stay in bed." I yell back

I hear her giggle while she walks back to our bedroom. I sigh from happiness. I really love her. I put the last pancake on the plate and walk upstairs to our bedroom.

"look what I've got for my lovely British girlfriend, an amazing selfmade American breakfast."

she giggles while she bite her lip. oh damn she's so sexy. I settle myself next to her in our bed while we're eating the pancakes.

"I always thought you were a horrible cook but Demetria, I was wrong. this is delicious." she says while she pecks my lips.

"I'm full of suprises baby"

"tell me about it" she bites her lip again.

damn she's so sexy when she does that. ohh well not only when she does that.

"well it's called suprise because I'm gonna show you and not tell you." I wink at her

ohh I love our morning moments.

"well you do the dishes and I'm gonna take a shower" liz says while she sticks out her tongue

"but..."

"no but... Demetria, I'll be downstairs in 20 minutes and then you can show me what LA is like. I love to spend some time alone with you Dems."

"me too Liz" i smile and peck her lips

Liz pov

I walk down the stairs while I'm enjoying the moment. I love Demi. I love our morning moments. I love living in this house with her. I never ever thought that my life would turn out this way but it did and I'm the luckiest girl in the world at the moment.

"that was longer than 20 minutes babe." Demi interrupts my thoughts while she wraps her arms around my waist. I turn around and kiss her.

"let's go babe"

the sun is shining on our face as we walk out of the house. The feeling of Demi's hand in mine makes this moment perfect. I kiss her softly on her cheek which make her giggle.

"I love Demetria Devonne Lovato"

"I love you to Liz, come on gonna show you my favorite place of whole LA"

"and that is?"

"starbucks duhuh."

I laugh while I enjoy this moment. but it's destroyed by Demi letting my hand go.

"why do you let my hand go, baby?" I look shocked at her

"the paparazzi, please don't do to close to me. they may not found out that you're my girlfriend. I mean with all those rumors because of the airport pics and our selfies on twitter, you know."

I feel tears welling up in my eyes. this can't be true. finally someone who loves me and know... she's ashamed for me. ofcourse I get it, who wouldn't be ashamed of me. how could I be so dumb. I slowly walk away from Demi. she don't even notice me walking away at first because she's only focused on the paparazzi. ofcourse, her perfect imago is more important then I am. that's when I stop the slowly walking and start running. that's when she finally notice.

"Liz? Liz? where are you going?"

"I'm not walking with a person who's ashamed for me. I thought you loved me Dems." I yell while I keep running. tears stream down on my face. I don't know where to go. I don't know LA. but I don't care.

 demi's pov

I have my focus on the paparazzi. ugh they follow me everywhere. that's why I hate being famous. don't get me wrong, I love my fans, I love singing, I love acting, I love my life but the paparazzi... and I don't want them to find out about me and Liz. ofcourse they will tell the world I'm a lesbian and there is coming negative publicity from it but most of all I don't want them to find out to protect Liz. she's a free women now, she isn't surrounded by paparazzi yet but if they found out about us they will stalk Liz too. they will follow her everywhere, just to know what Demi lovato's girlfriend is doing and blablabla. she just don't deserve that. I look next to me and that's when I notice. Liz is running. she's not running from the paparazzi. no she's running away from me. I immediatly feel anxiety coming to me. 

"Liz? Liz? where are you going?"

"I'm not walking with a person who's ashamed for me. I thought you loved me Dems." oh fuck. this isn't good. I hurt her with this but how am I ever able to tell her that I did this just to protect her. I want to run after her but it's to late. she's to far away. where the fuck is she going? she don't even know LA? oh my poor baby girl. I feel tears welling up in my eyes.

"Demi who was that?'

"Was it Liz?"

"why was she running away from you?"

"Demi, is Liz your girlfriend?"

"what happened?"

the paparazzi is yelling. I put on my sunglasses and walk past them without saying a word but they keep yelling and running after me. I wish Max ,my bodyguard, was with me now.

I sigh when I'm finally back home. what should be an amazing day is turning out as a disaster. I don't know what to do so I just pick up my phone and call Liz like a thousand time. I text a hunderd times but she doesn't reply. I'm hopeless. Tears are falling down on my cheek. I wrap my arms around my legs. I sit there for hours, not doing anything but just crying and trying to call Liz but she just ignores me. it's in the middle of the night when I finally her the doorbell ring. ohh dear God, please let it be Liz. I smile as I walk to the door but my smile appears when I open the door and hear 5 smiple words which destroy my whole world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heaaa,

well guys I promissed you a combination between drama and cute so yeah, is this okay with you guys? let me know what you think: I like feedback! btw what do you guys think who's at the door and is he/she/they saying? well this update was very soon. the last few chapters updated 1 chapter every 2 days but it's gonna be less bc this are my last 5 weeks of school and I've a lot of schoolwork coming up but anyways I'm trying to upload once or maybe twice a week. is that okay with you guys? and are the chapters long enough or should I write longer chapters? you know... I just love writing and I love Demi so this is a good combination for me to do ;) and tbh I really like writing this fanfic. thankyou all for reading/voting/commenting, it means a lot to me. I love you, stay strong and don't forget to smile <3