15: in your arms

Liz pov

"holy Dems, it's really big in here" I say as soon as we walk in to the hotel room

Demi giggles "enough space for us"

I roll my eyes "seriously Demi, you only think about seks?"

"wowow who's in the sexual mood here? you! I didn't even mean it like that but it sound good doesn't it?" she peck my lips

"hmhm but Demetria remember that we're here to talk about our relationship, anyways we should get some sleep since it's 3am here and we're both jet-lagged"

she nods and we both get in our pj's while we're laying ourself in to the bed. damn this bed is huge.

Demi wraps her arms around me and I turn around to kiss her lips softly "I love you Demi" 

"I love you more"

"not possible, not in a billion years" she answers me with another soft kiss on my lips

"don't you dare to ever leave me, okay Dems" I lay my head down on her shoulder and she let her chin rest on my "there's not a hair on my head which is thinking about leaving you, never in a millions years, Liz, never." I smile and feel relaxed with her saying that. I fall asleep in the best way you can think about. I fall asleep while listening to the heartbeat of Demetria Devonne Lovato.

(...) 

"Elisabeth Savannah Calder get your lazy ass out of that bed now!" I screaming when I feel water falling over me. I jump out of the bed and see Demi standing there with a bucket.

"oh Demetria you're so gonna regret this." I run towards her and start tickeling her ,knowing that she hates it when someone tickles her.

"Liz p-please s-stop it" she giggle

"nah, the way you react is really adorable I think I will going on for a little while"

"Liz p-please d-don't, we s-still n-need to eat b-breakfast" she says out of breathe

"promise you will never do this again, Demetria"

"I promiss"

I tickeling her and make it up with a long, soft kiss.

Demi's pov

"come on Liz, it isn't that hard, you're such a wimp" I say to Liz, who's out of breathe while we're walking on the stairs of the Eiffel Tower.

"not everyone is going to the gym every day like you, Demi"

"hm you should go with me sometimes" I say while winking at her, knowing that she's way to lazy to go with me to the gym.

"are we almost there?"

"I didn't know I was walking with I three year old kid" I stick out my tongue

"one more word like that and I will push you down this stairs"

"hehe, you were the one asking yesterday to never leave you so don't push me away then" I smirk

"your such a bitch sometimes, Demi but I still love you enough to walk all those stairs with you"

"well I have some great news for you, we're finally at the top of the Eiffel tower"

I hear Liz letting out and reliefed sighed and I peck her lips. "come on let's make a picture of this memorable moment, Liz Calder who reached the top of the Eiffeltower with walking up the stairs" I wink at her and she laughs as we take a selfie

"@ddlovato: great time with this girl @Liz_Calder_ at paris pic.twitter.com/L7WA8al9"

I smile at reading the reactions of my lovatics going crazy. they love Liz. but my smile fades away when I see a what's app message.

"that picture of you and that little whore, it should be us and you know that"

oh no not again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short... but hea at least it was kinda cute, I guess. what do you think about the message Demi gets at the end? who do you think it is? thank you all for reading/voting/commenting. means a lot to me :) xx Maritha