19: don't forget

Liz pov

I look at the place next to me as I wake up. It's empty. Again. I sigh and feel tears welling up in my eyes. Of course I do understand that Demi has to work, but this much? It has been a week since has gone back to work and ever since then she has worked every single day from 8.30 am till 8 pm.

I hold my tears back and take a shower. I walk downstairs. I smile as I see a note laying on the table but the smile fades away after I read the note.

Liz,

It will take longer to come home tonight. I won't be back before 10.30pm

Demi

That's when I can't hold my tears back anymore. It's like I doesn't exist for Demi anymore, like she has totally forgotten about me. Everyday as she's coming home she's going to bed immediately and every morning when I wake up she's already gone. And if I'm honest I feel totally worthless. Nobody ever loved me except for Demi. She showed me love like no one ever did before but now? Now she just let me here alone in a country I've never been before I came living here for her, for demi, for the one who's leaving me alone. 

I need to do something.Something I haven't done in almost a year. Cutting. I walk to the bathroom pick up a razor. I walk back to the kitchen to get a blade and I break the razor with that blade. I slice the razor against my left wrists a few times. Just as I want to do it on my on my right wrist there's a hand slamming the razor out of my hand. I turn around to see it and I see Marissa ,Demi's best friend, standing there. She takes my hand and lead me to the couch. She wraps her arms around me.

"What's wrong? Why dis yourelapse?" She says in a soft voice looking right into my eyes.

"I-it's j-just, I-I don't k-know, i-it's Demi I-I g-guess." I stutter.

She nods like she understands me but I'm sure she don't. Nobody does, not even Demi otherwise she would be here, right? 

(...)

Demi's pov

I'm glad as I'm finally allowed to walk out of the studio. It's not that I don't like working but it's already 11 pm and I miss Liz. I don't spend that much time with her but I think she understands it. Of course she understands. 

Before I walk home, I walk to starbucks because I haven't had any Starbucks today and you as lovatic knows probably that I can't go one day without my coffee from Starbucks. I check my phone and see message from Rissa which makes me really anxious.

DEEEEMMSSS,

I'm just leaving your house. Go home as soon as possible. Liz needs you. X

I check the time and see that I got that message 4 hours ago. Oh well fuck it. I run towards home as soon as possible. Even forgetting my Starbucks. 

But as I arrive the house i see that everything is already dark. I go upstairs and walk to the bedroom and see Liz laying in her bed, already sleeping. But that's not what I care about. I see a few red little lines down on her wrist. Oh dear Lord no. I shake her so she will wake up.

"What the fuck Demetria?" her voice sounds sleepy and angry as she rubs in her eyes.

"We need to talk."

"About?"

"About those red little lines on your wrist."

"Oh so now you have t talk, fuck off Demi." she smirks.

I frown my eyebrows "What do you mean Lizzy?"

"What I mean? You really wanna know?" she yells. I nod and she continues. "Well Demetria, it's been a week since you got back to work and we haven't even speak a word with each other since then. You're always working, it's like I don't exist."

okay that hurts.

"Don't you understand that it's important for the both of us to spend time alone? You should get a job"

 "I have a job. It will start next week."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I feel kinda hurt.

"I told you that I had a job. I told you yesterday but obviously you were to busy with yourself that you didn't pay any attention to me."

"I-I, I'm so s-sorry Liz." I stutter but she shakes her head. "You know Demi that isn't even the worst thing. You know what is the worst? I gave up everything for you. I came all the way from England to America to live here with you. For you. I have no one here except for you." tears are welling up in her eyes.

"Oh but Liz in England you had no one too, you parents weren't there for you and you only had one friend. So I guess there's no difference." 

I look up and see tears rolling down Liz' cheeks. She picks up her pillow and blanket and walks away from the bedroom. 

"Liz..." I start but she cuts me of.

"No Demetria, this time you have gone to far."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

do you guys want drama or cute? or sexy?

anyways thanks for everything :)