Prologue

Info
----------------------

All your life you've been surrounded by darkness. Literally. Your blind and always have been. Never seen the beautiful grass and trees. Though you can still feel the warm raise of the sun.

You live on a small island on an even smaller village. You live on the very outskirts of the village and you live alone. Thats right!! A blind person living alone!!! You got a problem with it!! HUHHH!!! (Why did I do thos again?)
Since this is mostly a trading village there are people who steal. Everyone knows how to fight, including you.

Your weapons of choice are two twin daggers that you are very fond of. Might I say you are the 2nd best fighter on the whole island. The first best was the old man who trained you. He is like your grandpa cause he's to old to be like a dad to you.
You have an absolutely heavenly voice that even the animals gather to hear once you start.
For the sake of the first part of the story you have his cap that you rarely ever take off of your (h/c) hair. You wear mostly baggy boy clothes to hide your chest and don't talk much. Other people who don't live there always think you're a boy. You don't mind.
You can't really say that you hate pirates but you can't really say you like pirates. Everbody on the village knows everyone. They know that you only wear the hat so you can be treated as equal as the boys, without pity and make them fight their best.

Strawhat Info
——————————
This is placed after Thriller Bark when they get Brooks. They are making a stop at your island because Luffy ate all the food, Zoro needs more sake, Usopp is running low on gunpowder, and so on with the rest of the crew.

-----------------
(a/n)  This is my first time doing this so I'm really sorry if it sucks. I don't really plan on following what happened in the story since I'm not even that far in One Piece. Only like ep 435. Belive me, that is not even that far in. I might just change everything and do my own A.U. and make hem stop at random islands that they never really stopped at in the anime.
😅