I'm feeling really depressed right now...

ಥ_ಥ ಥ╭╮ಥ ಥ_ಥ

Sobs racked the small frame of the stranger that sat beside me on the plane. Almost everyone was crying or screaming, and somehow through it all I felt strangely at peace.

The plane was going down.

'Well this isn't something that happens every day...' I though to myself as I gazed out the window. The clouds were parting from our downward slope.

'I'm not going to make it am I?' Somehow I knew it was going to be true, 'Should... should I call someone?' But there was no one I could call sadly.

Might as well make amends...

"Hey Mom... I know it's been years since we had that big fight but I just wanted to say..." I take a deep breath as tears roll out down the face that I wanted to keep so carefully blank. "I'm sorry and I love you and I miss you and I wish I could be with you and and I- I'm not going to make it... The plane I'm on is going down." Everything comes out in a rush.

My heart is beating faster and faster. I feel like I'm under water as the screams are muffled out. I feel like I'm the only one on the plane and all that matters is that I have to get my point across to my mom.

"Heh," My laughter is wet and cut of as the plane lurches, "I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the family reunion today and tell you in person how much I love you. Please tell everyone that I'm sorry okay...?" My body is cant hold out on my crying anymore and I feel like I'm drowning.

My lungs hurt, from the sudden drop of the plane or each and every gasp I take only to increase my crying. I look out the window one more time and we're so close to the ground. I can see hoses and stores and so many things that I'll never be able to enjoy ever again.

"Imsorryimsorryimsorryimsorry!!! I love you so much!!!!" I cry into the over and over again until my words just mix in together. "I don't want to DIE! I'm sorry! I love you so much! Please please please forgive me okay?! Please?!" I realize that I can't really prepare myself for death. I only turned 22 four months ago.

"I love you..." I whisper my last words on the phone before everything goes dark. The was first pain and then nothing...

~~~.........~~~~............~~~~............~~~~...............~~~~~...............~~~~~

The family was laughing and dancing. The singing filled the small house that 13 kids shared with their parents. Currently only 12 of them were there at the moment and of course they noticed but the didn't pay and attention to it yet.

Finally the settled down and it was near supper time.

"Where is he?! Would he dare to not even come home?" A girl with black glasses and hair in pig tails exclaimed throwing her hands up.

"Come down Maggie. I'm sure he just got caught up or the plane was delayed." A boy named Thomas soothed her.

"Children gather around it's a message from your brother... yes, yes I think that his number!" Mama said and smiled as her small fingers pointed at the old answering machine.

"Play it Mama?" Joey, the oldest, questioned as he looked at her with warmth.

She nodded with a small smile. Maybe it was actually her youngest telling her that he was coming. She was 98 she could dream if she wanted.

THE DAM ANSWERING MACHINE PLAYED

THE DAM ANSWERING MACHINE PLAYED THE STUPID MESSAGE

He was gone and the had no idea. This must have been on this thing since the beginning of the party.

This was supposed to be a happy and enjoyable party for the whole family to get together. But now there is no point and everyone feels like the air is trying to smother them. It was hard to breath. As if our lungs just didn't register the feeling of air we were desperately trying to suck in.

Other wanted step by step instructions on how to breath because what ever they were doing was just not working for them.

"Goodbye my son..," Mama cried, "say hello to Papa for me and your family..."

"Of course I forgive you stupid..."