Cliffhanger

"Luffy I swear if you don't hurry up-" Nami was cut off when she swung her staff at a goon that dared attacked her.

You kick some guy in the croch before taking the scruff of his shirt and throwing him behind you. "Is this really the best time to be scaring our captain, Nami?" You ask and jump over a guy who charged at you.

"Watch out Chopper." Robin said calmly moving across the battle field like an angle of destruction. She grabbed some guy before rolling him up and using him as a bowling ball to knock over some guys who were standing still.

"Hurry up," Zoro grunted and used his swords to cut down a thick wooden door that stood in the way.

"Yahoo!" Luffy laughed and used his arm as a whip and took out most of the guys. You look at him in surprise wife stuffing it off and bolting through the door.

The crew was getting attacked left and right and couldn't seem to find a break. The farther you guys got along the more goons seemed to come at you.

"Guess we're getting close." You thought and stab someone's hand that was on your shirt.

"Watch out Y/n-San." Brooks chuckled and sliced someone girl who was about to jump on my back. You look up and smile at him in thanks. There was barely anytime to stand and talk to each other.

Blood gushed from a girl that you stabbed in the leg and you took the time to wipe it off of your face. Sure it was gross but there was nothing you could do about it.

Some guys to your left go down in a fiery explosion and you turn around swiftly to see Ussopp nod in your direction. You grin before throwing your blue blade behind him and impaling a guy who tried to sneak up on him.

"...thanks." He whispered before running ahead in fear. You shake your head and go to retrieve your blade.

Franky knocked a bunch of goons out with a beautifully executed punch knocking all of them out. The ground was littered with unconscious and bleeding bodies.

The air faintly smell like iron but you paid no mind.
Sanji's flying kicked sores above you and you can't help but marvel at the beautiful sight.
Once he wasn't flirting with every girl in sight he was awesome and super powerful.

"We have to be getting closer." Nami panted and bent down, putting her hands on her knees. Robin moves forward quickly and her many hands throw a person into a wall.

"This is no place to rest Nami-bro!" Franky shouts and offers his hand to her. She looks up with sweat dripping off her brow for a moment before taking it and being whisked off to another one on one.

Pain blossomed in your shoulder and you see a faint trickle of blood with three lines. You look behind you to see a grimy man with a sleazy grin on his face. He's holding his hand that has three metal claws on it.

"Aw man-" he snaps his fingers and wobbles a bit, "-I thought *hic* it would've gotten *hic* her." He brings out a beer bottle from a pouch on the belt he was wearing and takes a long swig.

You wrinkle your nose in disgust. Your could smell all the beer that clung to him like a second skin. You had to deal with some drunk people back on your island but at least you knew them.

The smell its self was making your head ache and you stumbled back clutching your nose. Zoro turned around to see you with your eyes closed hard and a hand over your nose. With both of your hands occupied your weapons clattered to the floor.

Zoro saw the man stalk over creepily with a disturbing blush covering his face. Before Zoro could even think the man was bleeding on the ground and his three swords were bloody.

"You okay?" He asked and helped you up. You massage your aching temples and your vision flickers for a moment before stabilizing. You had long passed the time you were supposed to be using your haki and would likely pay for it later but that didn't matter at the moment.

"Thanks." You say and give him a short hug before turning on you heel to elbow a guy in the throat. Zoro looks a little love struck at the sight of how violent you were but you figured that it must be a trick of the dim light.

"Ahah!" Luffy laughed and pointed at a metal door that lay in the way. You gulped slightly when you felt the menacing aura behind it.

"Final boss." You thought bitterly back at the time where you first met him and he electrocuted you. Not that best first impression. You can barely get into a fighting stance before the three boys: Luffy, Sanji, and Zoro knock down the door with combined effort.

There sat they guy in the dark cloak. Your throat tightened and you felt as though you could breath but you held strong. There was no way you weren't going to get revenge on him for trapping your friends.

You honestly didn't care that some pirate way back in the day decided to kill of his dad. This has become personal with all of them when he decided to electrocute you inside the cell you were held in.

He turned around slowly and you gripped that handles of your daggers tightly.

And a little cliffhanger!
This is shorter then the things that I've been trying to write.

(Tryin to at least get them to 1000 words)

Anywho I hope you enjoy.

School is going to kill me or I'll do it myself

At least the OTP isn't actually having a cliffhanger. *coughUncleRickcough*

✌︎('ω'✌︎ )