I'm tying to be serious, I swear

"Now that the long nosed one is up again," Akiba paced in front of you and a newly awakened Ussopp," I can kill both of you and then find your friends! Boss is going to be so happy!"

Sweat trickles down the side of your head. There's no chance of escape because you and Ussopp are literally up against the wall. Even if you weren't Ussopp was in no condition to run and your not going to leave him behind.

You stand up and pull your red blade out keeping your ice blue one away for now. She looked kinda surprised but masked it quickly.

"Oh you have your weapon? I though boss took up those away?" She cocked your head to the side and you hade to resist the urge to ask her if there was something wrong with her neck.

"H-hey Y/n?" Ussopp began tapping you lightly on the shoulder but not looking away from Akiba," I don't think my sling shot is going to do much against that monster of a scythe! S-she night cut me apart!!" Ussopp screamed and almost fainted.

You turn around and slap him in the face. "Pull it together man. What would Chopper say if he say The Great Captain Ussopp cowering say from a fight!" You shake his body back and forth. Then slap him on the face and it turns red.

"Sorry! I got caught up in the moment!" You apologize to Ussopp and place your hand on his cheek.

"No-no it's fine... this is nothing THE GREAT CAPTAIN USSOPP CAN'T HANDLE!" He shouts pumping his fist in the air and starts laughing. But with your haki you can see tears gathering up in his eyes.

"R-right..." you trail off sweat-dropping and shifting your eyes away from him.

Akiba looks at the two of you confused," Did you two just forget that I'm here?"

-

This one is short I know I know. Butttt I'm working in another story that's going to take a really long time to do.
It requires me to have to watch something and then describe it in incredible detail. You guessed it! It's a react book.
I'm not very good at noticing small things and describing so I'm trying to figure that out.
I really want to do the story so I'm planning. It hasn't come out because I want to have at least six chapters. It gonna. It's going be great.

Thanks for waiting!