Where did it all go wrong?

I have cousins staying over at my house and then other people came and there was like 20 people and my social anxiety started to act up and I feel like I need to throw up.
Sorry

"You're bleeding!" Zoro shouted as he saw me collapse on the wall. Luffy's face swiveled towards me and I could see the burning fire of rage in his eyes.

"She's loosing to much blood! We have to do something or she won't make it!" Chopper shouted trying to use a ripped part of his shirt to cover one of my many wounds.

"Y/N!" Nami gasped in horror as she turned the corner with Robin, Brooks, Franky, and Sanji right behind her.
She covered her mouth as tears threatened to fall. Sanji looked like he was a bout to kick anyone out of his way in a second. Franky clenched his fist and looked angry while it was hard to tell what kind of expression Brooks was wearing. Robin looked grim.

"HEY!" Zoro's shout suddenly took me away from my thoughts," Don't you dare close your eyes! Okay!" He growled shaking me a bit.

"Who did this?" Luffy asked as veins bulged from he's clenched arm and stiff neck.

"I- I couldn't protect her...." Ussopp's voice trails off as he punches a bloody hand to the ground.

You can feel your eyes growing heavy and you just can't take it anymore. You go limp in Zoro's arms and let darkness over take you....

Why do things always have to take a turn for the worst?
——

"So everyone understands the plan right?" Nami asked Ashe she twirled a small piece of scrap metal on her finger tips.

"Y-yeah! But could you explain one more time! For Zoro and Luffy of course!" Ussopp laughed nervously.
Luffy just looked up from eating corner mushrooms and Zoro didn't even wake up.

You stand up and brush off your shorts. "The first thing that's gonna happen is that Nami is going to lock pick the safe. Since Luffy and can't use his devil fruit power and some of us don't have our weapons it's priority!" You start.

"Of course!" Ussopp exclaims and drops his fist into the plan of the other one,"... then what?"He asks sweating from Nami's glare.

"If you were listening you should know that we're gonna split up!" Nami shouts pointing a finger in Ussopp's not so toned chest.

"Uh...," You day while you stared at Nami hitting three guys and Sanji swooning over it," anyway, after that we need to find a key to get out of here. Avoid all conflict until absolutely necessary- yes I'm looking at you Zoro and Luffy- we don't want creepy guy to know that we left."

Robin finishes it off by saying :" Let's hope no one dies!" With a smile on her face.
You laugh at that because #i-have-no-will-left-to-live and all that good stuff.

"Ready?" Nami questions even though she's already picking the lock.

"We don't really have any choice in the matter do we?" You ask leaning up against the bars of the cell.

"Nope~" She chirps and smiles a closed eye smile at you.

"Let's be in pairs so we won't get lost and if one of us gets into a fight the other can carry on and find a way out of this place." Sanji suggested already kneeling down on the ground kissing your hand.

"That's great Sanji!" You exclaim and he gets even more hearts in his eyes.

"Thank you Y/n-chan!" Sanji yells clutching his suit where his heart is.

"LETS GET GOING!!!" Luffy shouts pumping a fist in the air," MEAT!!!"

"That's your objective!" You all scream sweat dropping.

"Let's get going bro!" Franky shouts and combs his hair back with a grin.

-