Coming up with creative titles is hard work

This has nothing to do with the story but I just think that this is the most amazing song ever and the music video gives me life.

I love it so much and hope that this makes you feel better about whatever is happening in your life.

Wattpad is a means for escape and I'll be happy to hide you from life's problems in my story.

#metryintobedeep

————

"Well that was fun." You say and haul a barrel of booze onto the Thousand Sunny. After you had beat that guy you had asked a bloody minion where all their supplies were.

Then like the pirate group you were, you raided the place. Honestly not much, but it was good to have a few back up things.

When you guys got out of the cave place you were on the other side of the island. Thankfully he also kidnapped your boat along with you.

"I think it's safe to say we won't be coming back to this island any time soon." Nami laughed and kicked Zoro for doing absolutely nothing.

"Go and help someone load the supplies onto the ship!" She yelled before stomping off with some graph paper. You chuckled a bit and handed a food crate and a barrel of booze.

"Hurry up. I don't want to be here anymore." You say and jump into the ship without using the latter. When you turned your back a small blush settled on Zoro's cheeks. He gazed up at you before sighing and making his way up.

Soon enough the crew had already set sail and were rocking with the waves. You lean against the rail and watch the fish under the sea and a dolphin jump out from the water.

"I didn't think I could get so bored so soon." You thought and turn away from the edge with a sigh. Sanji comes dancing out with your drink and the other girls as well, and you give him a smile as thanks.

You sit down next to Ussopp, who was tinkering with Franky, and peer over his shoulder. Deciding it was nothing that you were going to be interested in you lay back on the mast and take a sip of your drink.

"Hey-"

"Agh!" You sputter and bang the back of your head in the mast. You place a hand on the back of your head and look up to see the person who startled you.

"...Zoro?" You question and he nodded looking mildly concerned.

"You okay?" He stretched out his and you took it hoping up. You nod a bit and shuffle your feet. Before he can start talking you turn and place your drink on the table.

"You need me?" You ask and he simply nods. He grabs your wrist before tugging you up the mast to watchtower. You know that this was his training spot and he didn't let anyone up there while he was doing whatever he did.

You look around all the weights, spinning on your heel, before you turn back around to him. The thing was... he was taking off his shirt.

The word red couldn't even compare.

"Don't expect me to take off shirt to!" You blurted out suddenly and you could feel your will to die grow larger.

Zoro's face also went red and soon enough you two were just a couple of tomatoes standing there like idiots.

Complete and total idiots.

You can totally see where I ran out of ideas and motivation while writing this.

"Ahem!" You clear your throat and look anywhere but him.

Oof. I just realized that this is chapter 40 something and their love life has barely progressed.

"So we gonna train or what?!" You shout and ignore the way your voice bounces around the quiet room. Zoro doesn't say anything in response.

He just nods making your shout of youth feel silly and unnecessary. You refuse to blush again so you turn away and take off your shirt.

Course you had a freaking tank top underneath you nastys.

*one training montage later*

You bent down and placed your hands on your knees, tired. Sweat dripped down your forehead and you had to wipe it away from your eye.

"You're improving." Zoro praised, his voice low and deep. You felt your heart flutter and your ego inflate slightly.

Sure, Zoro wasn't sweating and panting as much as you were but he told you that you were good. That right there was an accomplishment.

———-
Sksksksksksk
I'm so lazy XD
ITS BEEN A FEW WEEKS! XD

Anywho~ does anyone else hate what they did with Wattpad? It sucks. The white needs to be toned down and there's so much orange. My favorite colour but this is to much. You have to wonder where all the blue went.

Revert is BACK!
———

"That was awesome." You breath out and flop on the ground. Zoro walks over to a window, opening it and letting fresh cool wind blow over you.

You let out a sigh of relief and close your eyes, letting the cool air wash over you. Your skin feels stick and gross while your clothes were sticking all over. You dully hoped that the showers were open so you could have time to yourself.

"You okay?" Zoro asked and you jump , slightly startled. Perhaps your eyes had been closed much longer than you intended them to. His face was close to yours, face gently lined with concern and amusement.

You feel your face warm slightly but a smile also breaks out. "I'm better now that i'm looking at you." You say and watch in satisfaction as the man you have a crush on face alights. Quite the sight to see. You had a strange feeling that he would only ever show this face to you and you didn't mind that feeling.

"Tch, whatever." You hear him mumble under his breath and you can't help but let out a small chuckle as he sounds so childish. It was an adorable sight to him. Who knew training together could lead to a bonding moment.

"I'll get out of your way." You say and stand up, "I know I smell pretty bad."

"I think you always smell nice." Zoro blurted randomly and you had to stop your self from flinging out the window of the lookout.

"...How could you say that with a straight face?" You ask and hide your face in your hands.

Your relationship with Zoro had progressed to being more open a friendly with each other. despite the endless teasing from Nami and Robin plus your new found friendly relationship with the one and only you both remain blind to each others feelings. ( See what i did there? )

A dull throb came from the back of your head ad you winced in pain. Zoro looked over at you and stopped his joking when he heard that.

"I didn't hurt you to badly did I?"

"Huh? No! I just have a headache. Nothing much!" You step back a little when he advances his steps to get closer look at you. You squeeze your eyes tighter and blindly stumble backwards towards that ladder.

You din't know how you've been able to keep this secret for so long when literally no one n the crew knows what personal space is. Well maybe except Robin.

"Wait-!" Zoro calls out but you had already slipped down the ladder and were jogging towards the general direction of the bath.

That was a close call.

_____________

As you an see I kinda wrote most of it before I got tagged. This chapter is just a filler until the romance becomes more intense or I come up with more terrible plot fillers and stuff.

Hope you enjoyed the song and the chapter!

*\(^o^)/*