Pt2

I just want to take a moment and thank everyone that is reading my story!
So let's get on with this!
I'm at school so yeah...

"Come on Ussopp!" You yell dragging him by the arm," You wanna get out of here quickly don't you!" You grunt pulling extra hard because he was holding on to a corner.

"Of course I do! But right now my can't-in-anywhere-creepy disease is acting up!" He cried out in alarm when you let go and he fell on the ground.

"Are you breaking out in hives?" You ask.

"Well no-" he started.
"-Then you're fine and you can actually walk by your self!" You day pulling up from the ground and pushing him in front of you.

Ussopp was just about to retort and say that maybe he was breaking out in hives but you both heard footsteps echoing through the hallway that lay out before you.

"Quick! Hide under this conveniently placed table in the hallway!" Ussop dived under there and told you. You have him a strange look and shuffled under there right beside him. It was kind of squished because you had to be way up on the wall to make sure that whoever is walking down this stupidity long hallway didn't see you.

"We're gonna die!" Ussopp cried tears falling from his eyes.

"If you don't shut your mouth, then yes maybe we will!" You hissed slapping your hand over Ussopp's mouth harshly. You know that I was kinda mean but you were trying to survive or something. You would apologize later.

'No I won't.' You though.

Okay so it just started raining and it's been raining everyday for the past two weeks. Like come on really?
Don't get me wrong I love the rain but I would like to walk to my house in peace. I also wear my jacket everywhere so I don't need it wet.
But I'm so glad it Friday because I don't feel so good...

I've got a headache and my lower body feels like it's going to explode. Honestly I'm just gonna hide the pain like I do every time and pretend that I'm alright.

Also I was going to end the story right here but since it's only about 380 words I'll continue!

"I can't believe boss won't lets me see the stinky pirates! Hmph! How rude!" You can practically hear the person pouting. It sounded like a girl but you can't actually see anything right now because 1. You're under a table and 2. You still have a pounding headache. The only reason you made it this far was because your hand was on the wall.

"Honestly I just want to play with them~" a sly voice replaces the childish one. You can't suppress the shiver that shoots up your spine and from the looks of it Ussopp isn't doing any better.

"You can come out now~" the supposed girl says. You freeze and your blood runs cold. "If you don't I'll have to hurt your friend!" She says in a cheery voice.

You wipe your head to the side to see Ussopp's mouth being covered by purple vines. Already Ussopp doesn't look to be doing to good. 'Pro poison filled. Maybe if it pricked your skin it injects a small bit of poison in the blood?' You ponder trying, and failing mind you, to get Ussopp to open his eyes all the way.

His half lidded eyes, pale complexion, and the small droplets coming out from his nose makes you even more worried. You have to give yourself up and save Ussop.

I totally forgot that I had to post this so sorry.
I'm really tired and it 10:27 so yeah.
Course just cause I'm tired doesn't mean I'm gonna go to sleep

Nope
I'm gonna regret this