Ehehehehe

I'm really sorry if this is bad
I'm writing this on the school bus
Let's do this

As the rest of the crew was talking, except you and Zoro you move over to him and try and make a conversation.

"Hey, Zoro! How ya doing! Well I'm mean- are you holding up okay? Not saying you wouldn't be! Or something.... hi." You mumbled out.

'Well that couldn't have gone worse...' you sweat dropped at your own actions and chuckle nervously as you rub the back of your neck.

He smirks a little without looking at you and you feel your face heat up even the tiniest bit.

'Dam... he's got the fine smirk. -ALSO A FINE BOOTY!!! Dammit mind...' you shake your head to get rid of all the weird thoughts that just keep popping up.

"- so are you okay?" You just about heat the end of Zoro's question.

"Hmmm?" You blush as you remember what you were thinking about," Ha ha yeah I'm fine! Awesome, perfect, amazing and other words that mean I'm fine!" You look away waving your hands all over the place with a red face.

Zoro tilts his head and a question mark appears above it but he doesn't say anything and nods.

'Look at me! Master of hiding my feelings! I'm so good at this... or maybe he's dense- nope! I'm pretty sure I'm spectacular!' You boast strangely in your head. Yeahhh it's really weird.

Nami looks over from where she's standing next to Luffy, who is just rolling around on the floor, and shakes her head sadly.

'She's absolutely terrible at hiding her feelings! She lucky the she picked a dense one.' Nami shook her head one more time before adding an idea to the escape plan.

FYI: I have no idea what the heck the escape plan is myself. I literally just though of this on the way to school.

You sit in your embarrassment for while and your starting to feel even more uncomfortable. Your face is still a little hot and your eye is twitching at the quietness between you and him.
Zoro leans over while you weren't paying attention and puts a hand on your forehead. And your face heats up even more so then already.

"Whaaaa-?" You question before you choke on your spit. His face is so close and you can feel his breath lightly blow on your forehead, push whatever hair was there away before gravity does it's job and lets the hair fall back into place.

Honest to goodness you looked like a fish with your mouth open like that.

Robin was shown in the background with a head shaking Nami as she just smiled your way. If you saw what the two of them were doing you would have been more embarrassed, but luckily you dat with your back turned to them.

"You... don't have a fever?" Zoro asked looking cutely confused, "Then why is your face so red?" He looked you straight in the eye.

'Is this how I die? Dude I think I'm going to faint!' You scream in your head as his head seems to be getting closer.

'So baby pull me closer- what? I don't even know that song...' You said in your head like the crazy person you are... we all know is true- hey! Don't go turning this on me! Whatever...

Ahem... anyways...

"Uh... whatcha doin Zoro...?" You asked trying to keep your voice steady. You decide to lean back a bit, cause you felt like the room was heating up, but Zoro holds your back and keeps you in place.

"Do you have a fever? You're kinda hot..." (yeah I put that there) next thing Zoro knows you're in the other side of the cell holding a hand on your chest, your heart beating fast.

"Whaaaa me? Fine? Of course!! Wh- why wouldn't I be?! I- well- I'll be over here thinking of- uh- plans and all that to escape. Sooo yeah!" You turn around and decide to grow mushrooms in the corner.

"IS THAT FOOD Y/N!!!???" Luffy yelled deciding to jump on over and bother you.

'What was that?' Zoro asked placing a hand on his heart. It was slightly beating fast and his cheeks heating up. Then he scowled at at Luffy as he was touching and talking to you.
Somehow he didn't like it and wanted to be the only person who could touch you.
He huffed and laid down with his elbow popped up on the ground so it could support his head. He decided that these unknown feelings toward you would go away if he just slept in off. So that's what he did.

Yay!