Their souls

As she lay her head upon His chest
His heart beat to a tune that soothed Her soul...

The marines were also relaxing cause no pirates were doing anything anywhere. Honestly it was quite strange.
If you looked to the sea there would be a ship with a lion at the front.
If you got close you could see that the whole ship was asleep. The silver moon shining down of the laping waves of the calm sea.
Strangly you woke up from sleeping on someone's chest. Your eyes open for a fraction of a sceond to show your pale (e/c) eyes. You stiffly stretch your back with your (f/c) shirt with your black shorts.
You look under yourself as your whatever color hair falls over you sholder and falls on a greenies chest.
You then look around and see everyone sleeping on the deck.
It's to be expected since there was a terrible storm and it took the whole day to get out of it. Meaning that the crews energy was spent.
You look across the deck to see Robin is the only one in a chair while Nami is leaning on the rail. All the other guys were spread out and sleeping half off the deck.
It was perfect.
Little did anyone know on that inoccent ship, something was going to make them so mad.
It involves the last crew member to join. I wonder what's going to happen. But what I can tell you is that it won't be good.

I'm reall y sorry guys.
I haven't posted in such a long time and I feel bad.
I just have some problems.
Next time I will try to makr it longer.
I'll probably use this again in the next one but maybe not...

Anywho~
I squid you later!!