Recovery

Brooks handed you some herbal tea and you took it gratefully. You said it and let the warm liquid run down your aching throat.

"Yohohoho! Y/n-san I hope you will feel better soon. The sea is also supposed to help you with your completion. Not that I would know, I'm all bones!" He laughed again and you couldn't help but chuckled along with him. "Skull joke!" He laughed and walked out of the room with his cane tucked underneath his arm.

You blow in the tea before sipping it again and meeting your whole body relax. You would have to thank Brooks later for the tea. It was amazing.

The door opened and you looked up in alarm. Everyone was still on edge since they were still in wherever the cloaked guy took the crew. From the door came Zoro.

A slightly worried face disappeared once he saw that you were up and very much well. He glanced over at a still asleep Ussopp before walking over to your bedside and sitting in the stool next to it.

"You okay?" He asked after some time. You nod and take another sip of your tea before setting it down in the small table that was beside the bed.

"You guys go exploring through this place yet?" You ask and Zoro shakes his head.

"No, but we have been attacked on a few occasions. Nothing we can't handle." He says as an after thought when he sees your worried face.

He places a hand on your should and pats it. You can't help the small blush that creeps up to your face but you keep you feeling pushed down. "Now is not the time to be a little school girl in love. There were battles going on while you were being useless and knocked out." You scold your self in your head.

"I have to get back to patrol but... get well soon... okay?" He pats your head before stalking out of the room to go wherever.
You let your face flush and you face plant into the pillow that was placed on your bed.

"Y/n?" A child like voice asks from the door and you look up to see Chopper. With seeing that you were awake he turns serious and walks in.

"I want to talk about something that I saw as I was fixing you up." He say in a quiet voice and you can't help but tense up. Of course Chopper would have checked your eyes to see if they were okay as well.

"I tried to fix them but it seems that it's been that way for a while." He starts slowly and you nod. You look down at your folded hands in your lap unable to face him.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Chopper asks and crawls onto your lap. You bring him into a hug and burry your face into his soft fur.

"It's just that if you guys only see me as blind... you'll treat me as such. Like I'm so fragile girl who need protecting from the world. Maybe you guys wouldn't even have let me on the crew." You squeeze him tighter but you refuse to have tears in such a situation.

"When will you tell them?" Chopper asked looking up at you. You shake your head and stare at the wall ahead of you.

Chopper sighed before handing you a little plastic cup filled with the medicine that's supposed to help you and Ussopp. You wrinkled your nose in disgust but took it nonetheless.

"Tomorrow you'll be well enough to get out of bed. Ussopp will have to stay a day longer." Chopper informed before walking out of the door quietly.

You look over to the side before sliding under your covers. There were no books to read so all you could do is eat and sleep. Food didn't real sound that appealing at the moment so you decided to just sleep off the rest of the day.

The next day

You walk out into the open and unwrap the bandages that remained in your body. You did a few stretches before taking out your blades and getting in a fighting position.

You take a deep breath before lunging at a broken down pulled that was in the air. You started off by using your blades to cut down the exterior. A chunk of the pulled flew off into the air and you jumped up and sliced it into a million piece.

You then decided to work on upward body strength. 55 pushups and 30 pull-ups from a thin pillar that was hanging. Some vines, they weren't poison ivy, allowed you to climb around and swing through the small area you claimed for yourself.

You wiped away droplets of sweat from your brow and fanned yourself with your hand. "Nami said that the day after Ussopp gets better and spends a day to get his strength back we'll head out." You thought as you walked over to your water bottle that Robin found scraps for and Franky made. "No point in thinking about it know. Just have to focus right now."

You placed down your water bottle ready to go back to training and help out the crew with upcoming offenders.

You started off again with lunges then went on to 30 squats before jogging around the area for 20 minutes. You wiped your brow one more time before letting out a huff and started to do sit-ups. After 25 or so you did some crunches.

When you were done with everything you collapsed onto the dusty floor on your back. Dust and dirt went flying into the air but you couldn't care less. Your muscles burned and your lungs ached.

After about ten minutes of catching your breath you decided that you should probably sharpen you blades since you used them on a stone puller.

Unknown to you Zoro was watching you to make sure that you didn't get hurt with anything that you did. He smiled when you sat up and started to care for your blades. He walked away silently.

Sorry that this is late. I just really didn't want to update so this was just sitting here as a draft unfinished.

I actually went to go watch Mary Poppins Returns yesterday, and can I tell y'all that it was awesome. Like Lin, good job man!

Totally recommend it to anyone. My brother doesn't like musicals or anything like that but he loved it!

Thanks for the wait guys!

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆