Doctor Chopper to the rescue

The Strawhat group made its way through a thick smoke that seemed to have come from no where. "Do you think that this is Ussopp's smoke that he created?" Nami asks out loud knowing that no one was going to reply to her.

"Let's just try calling out for them. If Ussopp was strong enough to shoot the flare them he must have enough strength to hear us." Zoro suggested shrugging his shoulders as the group looks at him in mild surprise.

"Y/N?! USSOPP?! YOU GUYS THERE?!" Luffy called out with all his might making the crew members who were closest to him wince, cover their ears, and glare at him.

"Oops!" Luffy grins and runs forward with a care for his well being. The rest of the crew give each other a deadpan look before running after him.

It's my dads birthday 🎂 so this is gonna be short.

"Guys!" Ussopp cried out in pain and stumbled. Franky caught him just in time and laid Y/n down before laying him down.

Y/n cracked open her eyes. The light seemed to be assaulting her eyes and every breath she took seemed to be more painful then the last.
She looked around, well tried, as saw Ussopp bending over throwing up blood. She wanted to do that.

The rest of the crew, Sanji, Nami, Robin, Chopper, and Zoro, made it through the thick smoke and gasped at the sight that laid before them.

"You're bleeding!" Zoro shouted as he saw me collapse on the wall. Luffy's face swiveled towards me and I could see the burning fire of rage in his eyes.

"She's loosing to much blood! We have to do something or she won't make it!" Chopper shouted trying to use a ripped part of his shirt to cover one of my many wounds.

"Y/N!" Nami gasped in horror as she turned the corner with Robin, Brooks, Franky, and Sanji right behind her.
She covered her mouth as tears threatened to fall. Sanji looked like he was a bout to kick anyone out of his way in a second. Franky clenched his fist and looked angry while it was hard to tell what kind of expression Brooks was wearing. Robin looked grim.

"HEY!" Zoro's shout suddenly took me away from my thoughts," Don't you dare close your eyes! Okay!" He growled shaking me a bit.

"Who did this?" Luffy asked as veins bulged from he's clenched arm and stiff neck.

"I- I couldn't protect her...." Ussopp's voice trails off as he punches a bloody hand to the ground.

You can feel your eyes growing heavy and you just can't take it anymore. You go limp in Zoro's arms and let darkness over take you....

———

"I NEED MORE ICE!" A voice screams as you slowly wake up. You were still in pain but it had gone down. You wiggle a finger and then risk opening your eyes.

You were in a dim room and it didn't seem to be made of wood. "Not on the ship then..."'you think and wince at the though.

Still trapped in wherever that guy in the cloak brought you guys to. The thought made you shiver.

A flicker of movement happens at the side of your view and you strain your neck to move. There's Chopper standing on a stool right next to a bed you assumed the Ussopp was laying in.

"I'm gonna have to thank him. He saved my life." You think to yourself before letting out a smile. Yeah he saved you. The boy with the long nose that seems like a coward completely saved your hide.

"Y/n!" Chopper cried and launched himself at you. Well more of the bed. He didn't want to hurt you after how long you had been out.

"You're amazing Chopper!" You praise and smile at him. He smiled and a blushes formed in his face.

"黙れ!" Chopper exclaimed and did a weird little dance while looking happy. (Shut up!)

You laugh a bit before coughing and laying down again. "You should rest a bit more." Chopper said getting out of his little world.

You nodded and laid down closing your eyes. You let the darkness overcome you again, but this time it was welcomed.

( ^ω^ )