Clockworth

3rd
The Strawhat crew had stopped at a crazy weird island. It was covered in clock towers.
"Whoa look at that one!" A girl with (h/c) hair pointed at a tall tower.
"The tallest clock tower in the world. This island is called Clockworth." Robin informed us while still not looking up from her book.
"How do you know what we're talking about if  you didn't even look up?" A man with a strangly long nose. The only answer the boy got was a small giggle.
"Guys we're docking!" A girl with orange hair exclaimed.
"Luffy give me my apple back!" Chopper yelled at Luffy who was currently running away from said talking animal.

As the lion head came next to ground a boy with a strawhat jumped out of the ship and started running toward the town.
"You know I have a feeling that we're going to get into a big battle because of Luffy." The rest of the crew just nodded at the statement you just said.
"Well come on Zoro! You promised that you would help me pick out good sharping rocks!" You exclame as you drag Zoro off the ship.

At thy town

"Zoro my dude, what are you doing! No more like WHERE are you going!" You scream at Zoro. Only three feet from the ship and Zoro was already going places.
"Don't go IN the forest! The road is only one way man! How are you going backwards now! Ugh! Here just hold my hand man!" You run up to Zoro and take his hand. "Onward!" You yell and lead Zoro to the small town.
Next thing you know your knocked over by a dude in a strawhat. "Luffy?" Zoro asks as he helps you get up. "Oh hey guys! They kicked me out cause I didn't have any money! Shishishishi!"
Really Luf?
"Lets just get some supplies and visit the hige clock k?" You ask. "I don't want any trouble in this town. It would be... to much... trouble."

Then something blew up.

"How?!" Is all you say as you facepalm.

"Got gyo gyo~ Looks like The Strawhat pirates are here to fight me!" A man laughed at the top of the building. He was facing the sun so no one could see his face.

"Huh?"

Honestly I just want to dig a hole and then die. 

How long has it been since I updated? Well I'm gonna try and update more but they're probably gonna be real slow.

Ciao~