New years!!

Ignore the person. That's what I kinda imagined how the thing would look.
But if you wanna look diffrent go ahead.

Zoro's pov

It was a nice day considering that tomorrow world be a completely diffrent year.
As I was about to drift off (y/n) bursted put of her room wearing a santa outfit. "...What are you doing?" I asked her. "Well since I was sick and all during Christmas! But I'm not anymore during New Years I decided that I would be doing both at once!"
I silently stared at her for a while before going to sleep. "Hey!" I heard her yell at me.

Yours

You had just told Zoro your AMAZING plan but he didn't even say anything about it and went back to sleep!
Come on man!
"Come on! Just wear a santa outfit too! Then we could be buddy's! ...Ohh Santa buddy's!!"
During all of this Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper heard your plan and went crazy.
"SANJI!", Luffy screamed," We're gonna have a big feast! Christmas and New Years together into one!!!!"
"Yeah!" You yelled and high fived Luffy.
"Anything for you (y/n)- chan!" Sanji did a weird dance... again. "See ya guys!" You shout as you go into your room.
"I'M ABOUT TO CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS THIS PLACE UP!!!" You shout while fist pumping the air. Then you disappear.

3rd

"Huh..." Nami said as she stared st where you just were. "OHHH I'm going to go make some fireworks!" Usopp laughed while jumping up from the rail he was fishing on.
"Well then maybe we should help her!", Nami exclamed," I could charge her a thousand berri for everything she puts up!"
"Navigator- san your eyes." Robin said without even looking up from her book.

*^~Time skip brought to you by: Laziness! It's all I have!*^~

Yours

"Out of my way scrubs!!" You say with Chopper on your head and Franky right behind you. "Imma gonna fix up the Sunny! It's gonna look so festive your gonna die!" You scream with streamer cannons in both hands.
"SUPER!!" Franky shouts along with you.
"So cool!" Chopper yelled with stars in his eyes.
"Chopper time to put on your suit!Yohohoho!" Brooks laughed.
"B- but it's just a red nose!" Chopper complained.
"(y/n)! ARE YOU DONE YET!!" Luffy yelled while busting open the kitchen door.
"Get away from the food MORTAL!!" You pull out both your blades and jump in front of the gallent table layed out on deck.
"No eating until everyone gets their costumes on and we PARTAY IT UP!!" You yell. "Now go put on your suit and whatever year this is glasses before I tie you to the mast and eat meat right in front of your face! Now go fool!!" You shoo Luffy away while he sulks.
"Zoro I PROMISE you," you start while turning away from Zoro," if you're not wearing your costume I WILL push you overboard!"
(AN Yeah you take your holidays very very seriously. I am literally the absolute opposite of what I'm writing. I though this would be funny...)
|>|£\\€|€|£|££| TIME SKIP VOODOO MAGIC BABY|>\€~>€|%]^]€€

"Let's get this party STARTED!! WHOHOO!!!" You and Luffy shout together.

The night was fun and crazy. You danced the night away. You were having a great time untill it was time for a sing competition.
You and the Strawhats had stopped on an island earlier beacuse Franky said that the boat couldn't handle you guys weirdness and... stuff.

3rd

"Okay! Next on the singing duo list of: 'Hey why am I on this list I never signed up for this!! list' The announcer shouted.
You turn to Nami and said, "I have a bad feeling... It's gonna be me isn't it?" Nami just looks at you like you were crazy.
"Okay so the people are....," a drumroll starts that everyone is sitting on the edge of their seats," (y/n)! Plus (Somebody's name thats a guy cause I'm lazy)! Now get up here!!"
"I told you Nami!" You say with fake tears in your eyes.