Join my crew!! pt2

Zoro's pov
----------------
"ISLAND!" Usopp yelled at the top of his lungs. That woke me up from my perfectly good nap. I glared over in his direction.
"What really?" An orange head popped out from behind a door. It was getting louder by the second. "There's no marks on the map about an island around here." Nami said surprised.
"WHOOOAAA COOOLLL!!!!!" Luffy had stars in his eyes. As well as Chopper when I looked toward him.
Usopp on the other hand didn't look so good. "Un-uncharted!" Usopp screamed at the top of his lungs.

I'll never get any sleep at this point.

"Wh-what if this place has deadly disease and wild beasts!!" Usopp continued. He succeeded in scaring Chopper.
Just then a hand sprung up from the ground and started to pet Chopper's head. Robin was just in the back reading a book.
I simply closed my eyes for some more sleep untill we got to the small island. As I drifted off I could hear the familiar sounds of the ship echoing off the high sea.

Luffy's stupid excited voice with Chopper's mixed in. Usopp making up some lies so he wouldn't have to go on the island. Nami shouting and Luffy for being so loud. Robin's small laugh at the stupid things we were doing. The clanging of metal below the deck made by Franky. He soft humming of Brooks. And the ero cook's pan sizzling over the oven.
It was nice and peaceful...
Plus perfect weather...

...What a wonderful day for a nap...