Join my crew!! pt3

Song:
By:MKTO (I just love this song so much) Classic

Your pov
-------------
Everyone was rushing around like crazy. You were no exception. You weaved in and out of the bumbling crowd.
~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N)
Sorry!
I need to explain something real quick!
You were born with very stong haki but you basically just used observation haki. You know since your blind and all that good stuff. You trained most of your life to get really use to it (Your like 16).
I'm pretty sure I said this before but I haven't gotten that deep in One Piece. I'm not even to the part where they start using haki!!! So forgive me if I get everything ABSOLUTELY wrong forgive meeeee!!! 😭😭 So yeah you can see in black and white and all. I don't know if they see it in slow motion or anything but if they do you trained so hard that you got past that. 😄
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gramps has you carring a bunch of things to and from the bar.

Your pov
-------------
'Your so young! You should be helpin gold folk like me once and awhile! Might do you some good!!' You remember Gramps saying that just moments ago. The red bump on your head is still throbing form where he smacked you when you complained.
You start to jump from roof to roof to avoid getting trampled. the kids look up from the streets to gawk at you. You smile and try to wave but if you do all your boxes will slip out from your grasp.
You stop using haki for a while beacuse your eyes started to hurt. (Your eyes hirt if you use haki for to long) You rest on a tall roof for just a moment.
A slight breeze comes from the ocean. "Salt and a new diffrent smell. It smells like adventure!" You thought.
You smile. You silently wonder how many could be on that big lion sunflower boat!!
"(Y/N)!" A booming voice shook the ground. You look down and see Gramps running toward your general direction at mock speed.
Only one thought crossed your mind.

'Time to RUN!!!'

##########(a/n)
Hey guys sorry for another one of these. This font will seriously not go away no much I press it. So anyways you remember how I said that you were a girl and wear boy clothes. Maybe some of you are wondering,' Where do we hide our cheast?!'

And if you weren't..........
Oh

You have special binding that go on your cheast hiding all that good stuff.
Also just in case you were wondering you have a bust just a bit bigger than Nami's. This is before the whole two year time skip.
...
...
...
... Yep...
... That's all...
... BYE!!!!!