Join my crew!! pt1

(Nightcore - You're gonna go far kid)
Your pov
---------------
I walk to the end of the woods to another wondering if I should go into town already. "I can't belive they want ME to sing at the bar tonight!" You say worried. "I mean I love singing and all, but in front of people! Like real people! Not the rock people from my imagination." Suddenly I heard my name being called. "(Y/N) (L/N), where are you!!" The voice sounded so distressed that I found myself running toward where I had last heard the voice.
I know this forest like the back of my hand. The animals also guide me. I might be blind but I can get around. "What's wrong?!" I asked. "We got some new visters! Some really famous rookies!"
This sounded really interesting. I wondered if we could sell them a lot of stuff.
"Umm, hey...?" I started nervously. We had started to walk to the village to set up shops. "Yeah what is it?" They say without even looking back. "Could ya tell pops that my voice is killing me. Hahaha. *Cough cough*" They looked at me as if I was crazy.
Suddenly there was a strong breeze and I could smell a diffrent smell that is not from the island. "They're here!" You wisper to yourself. You smile ready to sell.