One secret at a time

Everyone including Zoro was cleaning up. They said that it was thanks for making such great food. All while eating Zoro didn't say a single word.
"Hey (y/n)..." Usopp started.
"Hmm?" You answered while washing the plates.
The crew looks toward you and the sniper.
"I was just wondering, but why do you never open you eyes?"
You visibly froze as soon as the question left his mouth. The crew stopped what they were doing and looked at you kind of worried at the sudden stop. Robin smiled wondering how you were going to answer this one.

Your pov
You didn't know what to say. Your mind went completely blank.
"Well minna..." You trailed off trying to buy time.
"You seem to see just fine without having to open up your eyes. Kinda strange since we're so evenly tied when we spar. How do you do it?" Zoro asked surprising everyone.
Silence filled the air. The only sound was the water still running and you putting the plates away to dry.
Sanji want back to the infirmary to go lie down some time ago after seeing the three of the girls together.
You turn off the water and dry your hands. You feel all their eyes on you as you walk toward the door.
You turn around with a glint of humor in your eyes.
'Let's play with them for a while. I know that Luffy won't give up. Which means that the other two won't give up either!'
You smile and open your mouth to speak.
Looking at their waiting faces. Wanting to know the answer. Tho you can't really tell anything about Zoro's face.
"Now now guys..." Your smile turns into a smirk sending shivers down the crews spine.
"One secret at a time!" You wink and then leave through the open kitchen door. You catch a glimpse behind you, just see Luffy's mouth dropping to the floor.
Robin was already out of the game cause she already knew the secret.
'I'll wait three weeks and if they haven't figured it out I guess I'll tell the whole crew that I'm blind.'

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry that this one is so short! I felt really sick this week so this is the best that I could do... a real shame.
I also have end of the semester exams coming up which is also a pain.
I wonder if one of the crew finds out this wonderful secret?
Would they still keep her on the crew!
What am I talking about! This is Luffy we're talking about.
He probably think that you're so cool and stuff.
But the real question is how Zoro will treat you after you find out that you can't see without using haki?

If  you were wondering how your eyes look it's whatever eye color you want but its really pale and looks like it has no life in them.
Not a simgle shine in them.
I was thinking about adding a tragic backstory but that would be to much trouble.
So yeah...

Toodles!