Join my crew!!pt4

(A/N)
Yay!! Multiple updates!!
Guess who has a test in a few months!!
Me! That's right!
I have my SAT soon in a few months. So you know I have to study ar whatever~ Even tho I'm only in 7th. You have no idea how stressful this is for me. Or maybe you do...
Anyway let's get back to the story.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
3rd pov
---------------
The huge lion shape figure head pulled up to the side of the island. Nine crew members all came down. One with a very long nose was freaking out.

Strawhat pov
------------------
"A-are you sure you saw a-a town here Nami!" Usopp's face was losing his color. "Do you doubt me!" Nami snapped. "Nooo~~ Nami-swan!!" Sanji's eyes were full on hearts. "Right!" A killer glare was sent towards Usopp. Usopp quickly shrank behind Franky.
"You know I'm SUPER doubtful that anyone lives here!" Suddenly they saw a cloud of sust coming towards them wih a peron in front.

Your pov
--------------
You jump off the roof and roll on the groumd to soften the impact. "Maybe he didn't see me?" You pondered out loud. Next thing you know your picked up off the ground. "Umm hi...?" You say turing around seeing your Gramps raging face.
"If you're not goona help! Go on and greet the dang people!!" Your ears were basically bleeding at his shouting.
"Hai hai!" You say grinning. You drop the boxes and Gramps drops you. "I'm leaving now!!" And you run off towards the beach so fast that you create a cloud of dust in your wake.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"Oh! There they are!" You see them on the beach just staring in your directon. You stop for a second to fix your hat, clear your voice, and fix up your crooked shirt. You also made sure that the wrapings didn't come off when running.
Then you casually walk up to them and shake the man wearing the strawhat on his head hand.
"Ermm... hello." You wisper suddenly a little nervous.

Zoro' pov
---------------
He came so fast it was almost hard to see. I then noticed the two twin daggers hanging behind his back. (There behind your back near your waist across each other. Like what you see if someone has a double sword behind their back.) "Shishishishi!" Luffy laughed. Shaking the man's hand excitedly. "So there are people livung here? Told you guys!" Nami shouted at everyone without even looking at us.
"Hey you." I say ready to end this whole thing and get back to sea. "Does this town of yours have supplies so we can stock up our ship?" I questioned.
They look like they just snapped out of a daze.
"Of course! Of course!" They looked so happy. The voice was kind of ruff. Like they don't usually use that voice at all. Whatever tho. It would be to much trouble to find out about this stranger.

3rd pov
-------------
So all ten of them walked toward the small town hidden behind the rocks and trees. The sun was almost setting so it was a beautiful sunset behind them. The boy looking girl lead them excited to meet new people and to sell stuff.
Little did she know this was gonna be one heck of a ride.

Love is in the air drifting...
Waiting to find its next victims...
Ready to attack...

-------(a/n)
You know I just realized that there's so many parts to this. I really hope you don't get annoyed!
The song is a song that Luffy sings and it's called: Wanted!
Really hoped you enjoyed this!