Chapter One: Blood Tests

THIS TOOK SO LONG BECAUSE I HAVE WRITTEN IT FOUR HUNDRED TIMES AND FOUR HUNDRED WAYS SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME!!!

_____

Chapter One: Blood Tests

Vvvt. Vvvt.

I glance down at my phone and shriek when I see a very inappropriate picture of my husband on the screen. I slam my hand down to cover it.

"What?" Mom asks with a laugh. I snatch my phone off the counter and laugh nervously.

"Nothing." I say. My parents are here, my brothers, Alice, Zane's parents and Aunt Mia, Vanessa, Colton...everyone except for Zane. "I have to pee." I say, and I really do. I get up and leave the dinner table, rushing off to the bathroom. As I sit on the toilet, I open the message and see a picture of Zane completely naked, hard, gripping his erection and biting his lip.

This fucking man.

I put my phone on the counter and finish my business, and then I flush and wash my hands, grabbing my phone again.

Me: I'M AT DINNER WITH THE WHOLE FAMILY

Hubby: SEND NUDES

Me: HORN DOG!!!!

Hubby: JUST SEND A TITTY

Ever since Lucas, I've never sent a nude. Now, after being married for two years, I still have never sent another nude. It's not that I don't trust Zane, but he's on an NFL team. If any one of the guys gets ahold of his phone...

Me: no

Hubby: Rosie, I'm not going to send it to anybody

Me: I know. But no

Hubby: okay

I feel guilty. I put the picture in my vault app and slip out of the bathroom.

"Are you okay?" Mom asks.

"Yeah, are you like, pregnant or something?" Alice asks hopefully. I laugh.

"Alice, I'm not pregnant."

Every single time I come over here, if I do anything remotely showing a pregnancy symptom, like put my hand on my stomach, go pee, or admit I'm tired, Alice will ask if I'm pregnant. The whole family has been wondering when Zane and I were going to have children.

We go back to dinner and I tune everyone out.

We've been married two years. He proposed in June and we got married in October. I would see him every single day at work and after work he would go to football practice. A few months before NFL season was supposed to start, the quarterback for the Packer's announced he was retiring. At tryouts, Zane blew everything out of the water, and even though he didn't go to college for football, he was first choice for the new quarterback. America was skeptical of him at first, but after the first game, there was no hesitation about Alexander Caulton.

My husband took his team to the Super Bowl, and the game is this Sunday. Our whole family is flying out and sitting in the VIP section, and I can't wait. I'm so proud to support him the way he supported me.