Rejection

Hunter (POV)

My wolf Tray was pissed at everyone that touch me, especially Rachel.  Every time she place her hand on me my wolf Tray would make an appearance wanting to snap her neck in two.

He wanted control.  He wanted what all wolves want when the found their mates, to mark and fully mate them.

These pass few months has been hard.  I have been training fast and hard with my beta at my side Chris Baker.  We have been friends for as long as I can remember.  Him and TY also are good friends as well.

"Dude, what's up with you and TY?"  He charged at me with a giant stick.  Today's training is in human form.

I just shrugged my shoulder.  "Ever since you turned 18 you stop hanging out with TY.  Don't tell me he's jealous of your engagement to Rachel?"

If only that was the case.  Chris was clueless.  People began wondering why TY and I haven't hung out as much.  It's not a secret that Rachel and TY despises each other so I took the chance to use that as an excuse. 

There is no way in hell I'd let my pack know my wolf is gay.  Just then my wolf barked at me.  He was actually proud of who his mate was.  Why can't I have a normal wolf?  'Oh and like your any better.'  If I could pounce on him myself I would.
I wish I could say it is just my wolf wanting his mate but truth be told I miss him and want to hold him. Hold up, what are you talking about Hunter. I scolded myself. I hadn't realized the mate pull is strong that I have to keep reminding myself I love pussy not dick.

Are you sure about that? We will have our mate. Tray chuckled.
I hate to say it but I could feel he is right about that. All my thoughts are of TY even in my dreams. And when I'm kissing Rachel all I see is TY.

We were now in a meeting with my beta, gemma, third command ect....and the list is endless.  It seems there is a pack north of us where the Alpha likes to terrorize the adjoining pack. 

His name was Alpha Conrad.  I heard he is ruthless and is trying to expand his territory by going to war and killing off his opponent. 

Different packs were given certain lands for a reason and base on their ranks is how much land we have. 

Conrad must know this.  He is disrupting the order of balance.

The other Alpha's contacted us for assistance to which we complied.  Now we are training for war which is happening tonight.

While all the woman and children should be safe in their homes we are taking the battle to them.

As wolves our senses are much stronger than any human beings.  We can smell anything that lingers in the air which would be kinda hard to do a surprise attack and our hearing is ten times than normal.

Far off in the distance as we shifted into our wolves, my wolf Tray portray a midnight black wolf.  Without the light from the moon its almost as if I'm camouflage.  

Letting out a signal through mind-link we charged head first sparing the woman and children.

Screams can be heard and blood was being splattered everywhere.  Howls and growls echoed through out the night.

Who ever was on the battle field we killed.  In our motto it was killed or be killed. 

At last the sun had risen, we lost a few wolves to Alpha Conrad packs and some were injured but in the end we won a great victory.

Tray was content.  He got to let out his frustration on the pack and believe me, he enjoyed killing a few wolves.  Unfortunately the coward he is, Alpha Conrad fled.

Back at home, the pack cheered and that's when Rachel ran up to me with open arms.  As if on instinct I pushed her away.

"What the hell was that?"  She squealed at me.

How do I tell her that my wolf can't stomach the sight of her let alone her touch and I'm suppose to be marrying her.  Every thing about her screams annoying bitch.

"Sorry babe, I'm just tired and covered in filth don't want to get you dirty."  Half of what I said was true, the other half well I didn't care.  The more I was with her the more I found myself not caring about her.  It's like my love for her just suddenly up and vanish.  I don't even know why I loved her in the first place.

Without waiting for her reply I headed straight for the rest room.

Didn't have time to sleep as I walked through the corridor of school.  Every one there looked like they had bags under their eyes.  Now why did we have the battle on a school night.

Once I closed my locker my eyes found TY who was talking with one of the girls who is a cheerleader.

My fist clench.  I can't be jealous of him talking to a girl can I.  Fuck.  I watch as the girl peck him on his cheek.  I growled causing all eyes to turn on me including TY.

I gasped in shock, did TY just smirk at me?  If I didn't know any better I'd say he was enjoying this.  Does he even know what he does to me?

Walking away towards my English class I sat with a loud bang.  The students there dared not make eye contact with me.

"Yo man." Chris sat next to me staring at me.

"What?"

"No...nothing."  He shook his head almost in laughter.

"No really what?"

"What the hell was that?"  Chris arched his brow.

"What was what?"

"Out in the hall.  I witness well everyone witness the glares you kept giving TY."

"It's nothing."

"It ain't nothing."

I notice he wasn't going to leave it alone, "Just the dude irritates me."

"Irritates you?"

"Yeah everything about him annoys me."

"What the hell man, we've known TY for couple years and only now he irritates you.  Look I may not be close to TY as you but you got to get your shit straight.  You've been snapping at the people here and don't tell me I haven't notice you and Rachel aren't bumping it in the bedroom as of late."

Did I say Chris was clueless, well I guess wrong, he's very perceptive.  He is right.  Since finding out TY is my mate all I have been receiving from Rachel was a kiss well more like a peck.  If I don't do something soon I won't be having much action in the bedroom.  I should just reject him, that should solve my problem right?

Unfortunately it's never been done before.  I have never heard someone rejecting their mate.  Guess I would be a first. 

Come lunch time I search for TY where I found him reading on the bleachers.

I now was standing in front of him, his head down in his books.

"You're blocking the sun."  TY looked up not at all shock that I was standing in front of him.  "May I help you."

Hearing his voice made me forget what I was about to do.  I had honestly missed him.  I place my hands on his shoulder and felt the sparks flow through me. I could feel my heart pound in my chest. Tray howled in joy at the touch of our mate.

"This is hard for me to say."  I rubbed behind my neck, how was I going to reject him fully knowing what he is.  Well here goes nothing, "I, Alpha Hunter Logan of the Crimson Blood Pack reject TY Smith as my mate and Luna."

TY just looked at me coolly.  Why isn't he saying anything as to what I was talking about?  Surely he must have some questions on what's an alpha and what pack am I talking about.  Honestly if a human we're to hear such ridiculous things they might've think I was nuts.

But instead he just froze on the spot.  Then I saw his eyes twitch and his lip curled, "I TY Smith accept the rejection of Alpha Hunter Logan of the Crimson Blood Pack."  He picked up his books and left.

What the hell just happen?