Withdrawal

Chris (POV)

I'm impressed that Lisa manage to talked Hunter into staying at the hospital.  Unfortunately I wish this situation could've been different. 

I just wish he wouldn't have to go there because of pain.  Knowing this meant that TY is also is in pain and suffering.  Hang on TY.  Please hang on, I silently prayed.

Watching Rachel leave the hospital, my guess is she is going to get more of that stuff I found in Hunter's room.  Not on my watch.

Entering the pack house I searched for Mark who was eating with Jill in the dinner hall.

"Alpha Mark."  Though he is no longer alpha he still deems respect.

"What is it Chris?"  He sat there eating like his son is right now is not a drug addict.  Yes, that stuff I found in his room is some sort of drug to give him false happiness.  It only works on humans, the fact that works on an Alpha well there is something hidden within that drug for Hunter to coldly and brutally harm his mate.  His wolf Tray would never allowed that to happen.  The fact that Tray had done nothing to stop Hunter means Tray is also affected.

"Do you not care about your son?"  Mark stood up from his seat, seeming to dislike the fact I am confronting him.

"What did you say boy?"  He loomed over me.

"Rachel and him are not good together, she did something."  I gulped.  Though he is 20 years older than me and his hair is sporting a salt and pepper look, I could in my defense take him out.  Sadly I could bet on my wolf's hair that he still could whoop my ass.

"Rachel, is perfect for him."  He defended Rachel as if she was his prize position.  No matter what she did to his son, she was perfect in his eyes. 

Makes me wonder, Did he really hate TY that much to send Rachel to him.

Throwing the drug that was in a clear package I placed it on the table in front of them.

"What is this?"  Jill pointed.

"That is what Hunter has been on.  and This..."  I held a sample of lotion on a napkin. "This is what paralyzes the nervous system."  As I heard that Hunter no longer feels the spark when he had touched TY.  I had wondered why because no matter what you do, it is impossible to remove that spark. 

So my guess is when Hunter had rubbed his hand using this lotion, with the same hand he used to grab TY causing temporary paralysis.  Everything has it's reason.

Mark's cocked his eye brows before taking the stuff in his hand in sniffing it.  His expression grew angry, "What the fuck is this?"

"My thoughts exactly, Hunter has been on this for weeks and you refuse to acknowledge his behavior."

"My son would never use this.  He is an Alpha."  Mark gritted his teeth.  "What the hell do you think you are doing Chris.  Do you think planting evidence would gain in your favor?"

Unbelievable.  I just got the evidence here and he is accusing me.  Can't he see what this stuff did to his own son.  "If you don't believe me why don't you search his room."

"Very well."  I watched Mark and Jill head up stairs to scan his room before I heard them storming back towards me after a few minutes.

"I am appalled at the state of his room."  Jill cried.

Mark kept silent before speaking, "What the hell is that boy doing?"

Finally  something looking up, "Where would he got that stuff?"

"Rachel."  I spoke her name.

"You think Rachel would do that to my son?"

"You're smart Alpha, what do you think?"

"Do not patronize me boy."

"Sorry Alpha."

"So where is that stupid boy of mine."

"In the hospital."  I had explained the situation and surprisinly Mark listened.  First thing first Hunter needs to be detox from this sort of drug and if keeping him in the hospital will do just that then so be it.

Hunter (POV)

Day 1

It's been hours since I was admitted into the hospital.  Lisa had given me some pain killers for the pain that was coming now and them. 

The pain killers did not dissolve the pain fully but it was bearable.

As I was laying here patiently, I waited for Rachel to return with that white powder she had introduced me weeks ago.  At first I declined and I refused that is until she had sneakily slipped it into my tea. 

At first I admit I was furious but when the effects had taken its place, it was awesome.  Then Rachel started talking and everything she said made sense. 

After all I know now that TY tricked me into thinking I was her mate.  Why wouldn't she though.  She was always jealous of Rachel and my relationship towards her. 

Never again.

"What do you mean I'm not allowed to go inside."  It was Rachel's voice I heard outside my room.

Stepping outside I saw my father's guards seeing to watch my room, "What the hell is going on?"

"Sorry Alpha but we are ordered to not let anyone inside your room."

"On whose orders?"  I barked.

"Your father's."

My father.  Have they forgotten I am Alpha, "Well Rachel is an exception."

"Sorry Alpha, but Rachel is the one that is not allowed in your room."

"Fine, but let me hand him something."  Rachel attempted to stepped forward when she was blocked by my father's guards.

Before I could intervene, Lisa came back and as quick as it was, she had injected me probably with a small amount of wolves bane to knock me out.

Day 2

I was stuck in this room since yesterday. My muscles were sore as well as my head. Maybe it was from the lack of exercise I was doing but I needed to get out. I needed to find away out. The drug was wearing off and I was in no mood to be trap in here.

Day 3

Fuck, I was not allowed to go outside and I haven't seen Rachel since three days ago.  My father's guards kept me locked up in the room and Lisa had give me another small amount of wolves bane.  Now to any other wolves it would probably kill them considering they kept giving it to me.

"Let me out of here right now."  I raised my Alpha's voice.  I was starting to shake, my muscles convulsing, sweating and every so often I had thrown up.  Fuck I need to get out of here.  I need that white powder to keep my going through out the day.

"Sorry Alpha but your father instructed you to stay."  Lisa spoke from the entry.  Smart move because she knows if she comes closer to me I'd have her head.

"Son."  My father Mark entered the room with a solmn expression.

"Father what the hell is this?  Have you forgotten I am Alpha and I can have your fucking head if you do not release me right now.  And what the hell happened to Rachel?"

Sighing, "You will not be Alpha."

"What's the meaning of this of course I am Alpha."  I yelled.

"No!  This pack will not have an Alpha who is a drug addict.  You are in no condition to lead this pack."

Is he serious.  I could rip his fucking head if he doesn't do what I tell him.

"I need Rachel, my mate."  I screamed.  She is the only one that could sooth me.

"Is she that necessary son."

"Yes, bring here her to me."

"Very well."

After a few minutes Rachel made her appearance, "Babe." She threw her arms around me.

I miss her touch, "Love, are you okay."

She smiled and nodded "But they took it away, all of it."

The one thing that replayed in my mind, they took it away, all of it?