Internal Battle

TY (POV)

"Die bitch, die."

"She deserves to die."

"She was a mistake, she is nothing but plague."

"I hope they kill you...I hope they kill you...I hope they kill you."

Where am I? Please!

"No one likes you dear. You are weak!" I am weak!

"You are nothing but a an cockroach that needs to be squash."

Mia? Mia?

Even she doesn't want you. She hates you, everyone hates you. Your mate, your dad, Tray even Mia. They all hate you and wish you just died.

Please stop. Please go away. Why won't they leave me alone. No matter how hard I cover my ears they are always there. Yelling and laughing at me. Mocking, taunting, it's never ending.

"Ha ha ha ha!"

"Hunter is that you?"

"Are you seriously going to believe Hunter will choose you over me, you pathetic little girl."

"Rachel, no Hunter is mine."

"Don't you see, Hunter never liked you. He just pitied you."

Stop, stop!

"I regret ever marking you, I regret ever meeting you, you should just do every one a favor and just die. No one loves you, hell I don't even love you. You are a sorry excuse of a mate."

Please no more. I could only beg.

Mia! That's right Mia, she's always there, always.

"Mia make them go away."

"Me, I have a stupid wimpy human with me."

Mia!

Taylor don't listen to them. 'Mia?' Please make the voices go away. Taylor listen to me, they're all in your mind. Come back to me. Hunter needs you, Tray needs you, I need you. 'Hunter, Tray.'

No, there lying to me. You're lying to me. No one needs me. I deserve to die.

Yes that's right, you don't just deserve to die, you deserve for worse than death.

Taylor!

Mia?

"TY please look at me."

That voice it sounds so familiar who?

No, no go away. Leave me alone. Everything that happen is all my fault. I caused this.

Taylor come back to me, come back to us.

Ahhh...leave me alone please. Who is that?

Taylor that's Tray he wants to help you, help us. 'No, tell him to go away. Go away go away.' He didn't care, he never cared. Please I can't take it any more.

Tay... 'No go away I don't need you, you never needed me. Now...the voices make it stop.'

Don't worry Taylor he's gone. I blocked him off. Better? 'Mia, where am I? Mia? Mia?'

"Mia is gone. She is no longer here. Like all others she left you. She couldn't stand you so she left you all alone."

"NO! Please please go away. I don't want you here."

"Soon you will be in that room all by yourself, they will come back for you. They will finish the job. No one will save you, ha ha ha ha! No one will come for you."

"Please, please, please...they'll come for me. Someone will come for me."

"Who? Your mate, your Alpha, your friends. What friends, they betrayed you, turned their backs on you. Let me remind you, 'I hope they will kill you.'"

"Lies, Lies, you're lying."

"Oh, are we now. Who gave you away, who gave you up. Who hit you. Who spat at you when you were down? Surely it wasn't us."

"Should we send you back."

Where am I?

"So my darling daughter, are you ready for your next fun?"

Alpha Conrad! No, I'm back here. How did I get back here. It hurts my arms are hurting. Please let me go. I was free.

"Free you say, you were never free."

"No, I was saved wasn't I?"

"I told you, no one came to save you. You never escaped."

"Put her in the chair."

"No please don't. No more, no more!"

"None sense, you deserve this. This room I made is for you. It was made for you."

"Please daddy!"

"Don't daddy me. I am not your father. You deserved to die, not her. Its your fault she's gone."

"Please I'm sorry."

"Push the button."

"Noooo!"

"Do you see no one came to save you."

Where am I? It's so dark. Where's the light. Hello? Please let me out. Please.

"You are all alone. There isn't anyone who cares for you."

Taylor! 'Mia, where'd you go? I thought you left me. No, I would never leave you, you just couldn't hear me, but please let me help you.

"Help you, she is just trying to trick you. Where was she when you were hurt. She was shielding herself and left you all alone to fend for yourself. She abandon your just like your mate."

'No Mia, you left me. You didn't come, you abandon me.' Wake up Taylor I didn't leave you, I could never now please come with me, all you got to do is follow the sound of my voice.

"Follow her? So she could drop you into another barrel of wolf's bane."

'No Mia. You're trying to trick me!' I'll wait right here. Here is good. No one can hurt me here.

"Please love I'm sorry I love you." Who?

"Hunter is that you?!"

"Please I love...I hope they kill you." It's lies all of it.

Go away, I'll be here, I'll sit right here. I'm safe. No one can hurt me here. I don't need any lights. The lights hurt me, it hurts my eyes.

Darkness comforts me. I can't see anything which means there is nothing to see, nothing to feel. No more pain, no more hurt just me, I don't need any one. I'll just sit here, yeah that's what I'll do. I'll wait here, maybe someone will come but for now this is where I will wait.