Congrats

Hunter (POV)

I woke up with a pounding headache. What the hell happened? What day is today? Looking at my calendar it was the day after my Alpha ceremony.

What time did I go to bed. Taking the covers off I notice Rachel's arm around me, shit. What have you done? Tray boomed. 'Why the hell are you asking me? If this happened where the hell where you? Tray would never let this happened, I don't know. All I know is that I was suddenly trapped in a dark room with no way out. Well that was weird. Rachel get up now.

Rachel blinked, "Good morning Hunter."

It's not Hunter, Tray was pissed. Angry enough to make an appearance.

I grabbing her head and looked at both sides of her neck, good I didn't mark her.

"Tray, what..."

What the hell did you do? Through my voice I spoke using my alpha command on her. To which you have to comply.

Rachel quivered in the sheets, "I....I...."

Now tell me before I tear you limb from limb. Tray ordered.

As much as Tray was pissed I was also angry so I let Tray have full control because if it were me I would have gutted her right then and there and after the conversation we had I really thought she understood.

"I'm sorry Alpha but I used wolves bane so you wouldn't be here."

And you took advantage of that but even so I would never have fucked a whore like you.

I glared at Rachel, my fist in balls. Now tell me how did you?

"It was a special herb to bring on my heat."

That's it, Tray fled And let me handled Rachel as I so fit. "Rachel you are banished from the pack."

"Bu..but...where will I go."

"You should've thought of that before you drugged me, now leave." I barked.

I watch Rachel scrambled for her clothes and making a hasty exit.

My thoughts travel to TY. I am so glad he is a human because if he was a wolf he would've felt that. Wolves can feel their mates feelings and their affairs. And he would've felt immense pain.

Quickly washing up and putting clothes back on I headed down stares only to be greeted by my pack on the dinner table.

"So man," John my third command spoke, "I heard you and Rachel left....couldn't wait to mate her I see." Everyone there chuckled and teased.

There was a time where I wouldn't have mind it, I mean I did love Rachel but now...I had to come clean, "Rachel isn't my mate."

The room grew silent. Everyone had stop what they were doing, "Sweety what are you saying." My mother was the first to speak.

"It's just she isn't my mate."

"Son why didn't you say anything." My father intervene.

"For the Alpha position."

My father shook his head, "Don't worry about it, you'll be the best Alpha and your Luna will come to you soon."

I couldn't help but gave out a sorrowful smile. What would people do If they know who my mate actually is.

Walking down the corridor at school my eyes automatically found TY.  He was wearing a jacket with the hood covering his entire face.  The sleeves practically swallowed him whole.  His scent made my heart race.  Just the sight of him put a smile on my face. 

What should I do?  How should I greet him.  'Hi, how was your week?' That sounds normal right.

Okay here goes.  I strolled up to him, my hands in my pocket taking a deep breath I bumped his shoulders.

Without turning around he spoke, "What do you want now Hunter?"  Just hearing my name on his lips made me want to embrace him.  Unfortunately I wanted more than just hearing his voice, I needed to see him, "Look at me."  I ordered.

Shrugging his shoulder he turned around, his head cast down as if he was admiring my shoes.

"Eyes up here."  When he didn't respond, with my fingers I gently lifted his face to meet mines and was shocked at what I saw.  His face purple and bruised. 

His lips looked like it split in half.  "What the hell happened to you man?" 

TY shook me off, "Why does it matter to you?"  He snarled.

"Of course it does, your my," up till now I couldn't say it.  Well I didn't want to say it in front of people so instead I whispered it, "mate."

Closing his locker he turned to walk away from me.  No one turns their back towards me so I gripped him on his hips where I felt him winced.

Now I was upset.  Grabbing him into a nearby janitor closet I waited for him to explain.

When he didn't I asked again, "Why do you look like shit?"

"Got pissed went to a bar and banged a girl who had a boy friend well here I am."

"You fought, you hate fighting."

"Well I hate school but here I am.  So what are you going to do about it?"

I hated his tone towards me.  I wish I could go back to the way things were.  Before he was about to leave I grabbed him once more but stop to the sound of gritting teeth.

What the hell.  So I forcefully yanked him into a wall attempting to remove his jacket.

"What the hell Hunter."  TY pushed me.

I growled at him, "TY where else are you hurt."  He rolled his eyes at me.

"Do not roll your eyes at me."  I was getting annoyed for how I was being treated.

"Sucks doesn't it when you don't get things your way."  One last looked at him, TY pushed me while I watch him limp out the door.

Throughout the day TY looked pained.  Even his hands looked swollen.  I wanted to make him feel better by carrying his books and doing little things but he just pushed me away.

I had enough, I was about to pull on him again but a pair of arms suddenly wrapped around my torso, "Rachel."

There stood Rachel standing between me and my mate.  "I have good news."  She squealed.  I tried getting out of her hold but she had a tight grip.

"I'm pregnant with your pup."  She blurted out.

My eyes left TY to only gape at Rachel.  Even though we just had sex not to long ago wolves can get pregnant the very next day and unlike humans she-wolves are pregnant for 6 months.

Listening to her, I could hear two heart beats coming from Rachel, one that belong's to her and the other indicating she is indeed carrying my pup.

"Ehem."  We both looked at TY, "Congratulations both of you I wish you two a happy family."  I witness TY giving one of the most fakes smile before heading out the double doors.

"Rachel."  I boomed causing her to flinch.  "I have a mate and...."  I could feel Tray confused and conflicted.  He wants our mate but the feeling of having an off spring makes our wolves over protective.  Hell I'm confused just the idea of having a pup with a person I can't stand.

"And what Hunter.  You have to choose now.  Me or your mate."

"It is not contest on who I'm going to choose."

"No you can't, you know what happens if you mark your mate, our pup will die."

Fuck Fuck Fuck.  I'm in deep shit.