Addict

Chris (POV)

What the hell is wrong with Hunter?  Ever since Rachel came back he has been very irrational, temperamental and wont listen to reason.

I can't believe he just gave his mate away.  TY, he was our friend.  Why would he do this to her?

He says it's because she lied and the bounty on her head was great that he is doing this for the pack.  But that's bull shit.  We both know how much he loved her. He new way before Rachel came along, so what had changed?

"Hunter we need to talk." Gazing at Rachel who only clung to his arm, I glared at her, "Alone."

Shooing Rachel away, Hunter and I both entered his office, "Talk."

"What the fuck Hunter?  How could you do this to TY?  She's our friend and your mate."

Hunter glared at me looking like he wants to tear me to shred, "I have told you before, she is no longer my mate.  I chose Rachel.  I love her."

"Bull shit.  We both know that's a fucking lie."

Hunter soon pinned me up against the wall, "Don't you ever disrespect your alpha like that again." Not a smart move on my part considering the mood swings he's been facing.

Calming my tone, "Do you know that they will kill her, is that what you want?"

Releasing me he spoke, "Yes this is for the best." What the fuck is wrong with him?

"How the hell is that for the best?"  My voice slowly rising but kept it to a minimum.

But before he could answer Rachel made her appearance as I stood there watching her smile, "It's time."  She spoke sweetly to him.

"If you have nothing more to say Rachel and I have something else to do."  I watched him and her leaving the room as I flipped the ring I was holding in my hand.

This pack house use to be filled with lots of laughter.  In fact our alpha was never so arrogant and stuck up.

Every one here is now walking on edge during his presence.  Good for them.  They sided with Rachel and all because of that we have a stupid weak whore of a Luna.  I am ashamed to be in this pack.

Stupid Hunter, stupid Mark and Stupid Rachel.  Is this what they wanted? This pack is going down hill from the way I see it. 

An alpha is only a good Alpha if he has a good Luna by his side to rule and sadly he choose one bitch of a Luna.

Leaving the pack house I made my way towards the infirmary where I requested to meet the pack doctor Lisa. 

"Lisa."  I called as I sat in the chair while she sat across from me.

"How may I help you Beta Chris?"  She asked.  If anyone can help me she can.

So I had explain the situation and I mean I explained everything.  From the time Hunter found out TY is his mate to the unexpected visit from Rachel to when Hunter gave away TY. 

She sat there silently contemplating on what she was just told.  If anyone can help me I know she can without being biased. 

While I spoke to her I continued to flip the ring in my hand.

"What is that?"  Lisa pointed.

Staring at the ring I was holding, as I recalled right before the bounty hunters took her away as I held TY's hands I carefully slipped the ring she wore off her finger.  If he couldn't feel the pain TY was in because of the ring she wore he will now.  I couldn't help but smirk to myself.

Hunter (POV)

"Its time."  I smiled at Rachel, before shifting my gaze to my Beta, "If you have nothing more to say Rachel and I have something else to do."

Taking Rachel by the hand I left a dazed Beta to fend for himself as we both headed up to my room.

Sitting in my room, Rachel brought out what I needed.  Fuck this stuff is addicting as I inhaled it through my nostril. 

"How does that feel my Alpha."  She purred in my ear.

"Amazing."  Sitting on my lap I felt her grind me.  Ever since a couple weeks ago, I admit I was happy to actually have found my mate but when Rachel had introduce me to this substance, I was on cloud nine. 

At first I was angry, and then she offered me tea but that tea had gotten me feeling things you would never feel with a mate.

It was like euphoric, then she started talking and I listened to her.  She was right in all aspects as to why having TY as a mate is a mistake.  Tray even agreed with me.  She made me realize that she is my mate, Rachel, besides TY will just bring nothing but trouble to me and to my pack.  That bounty on her head is serious and I couldn't risk the safety of my pack.

"Do you want more."  Rachel licked my lips.

"Yes baby and you know what else."  Arching an eye brow, she got down on her knees, placed herself between my legs before giving me another one of her mind blowing jobs.  I watch her bob her head up and down while I take another drag. Fuck! I don't know which is better, having another fix or having the love of my life sucking my dick off.

Ever since the tension between TY and me Rachel had calmed me down with this little substance she had brought over. "Fuck baby."  For the past few days Rachel had given me head and I enjoyed every minute of it. And we had hot rough sex to go with it.

This was heaven, she was my heaven.  I can't believe I almost chose TY over her.  How could I be so blind and stupid to think she was my true mate. 

After all she lied about being a wolf, she lied about being a girl, she didn't mentioned about having a bounty over her head putting my pack in danger which I am sure she also lied about being my mate. And for that I hate her. I thought we were friends. Friends don't lie to each other. She betrayed me and my pack and for that I hope she rots in hell.

She probably did something to make me think she was my mate. Oh how wrong I so was.