Mark Me

Rachel (POV)

I watch the people mingle and dance. My eyes never leaving Hunter. He was dressed in a black suit with a red tie. And he looked like a Greek god with his bulging biceps, his chiseled jaw, tone abs, I could almost picture him breathless, his physics just screams wow.  Just thinking about what we could do makes my panties drenched.  

I missed our days when we spent all our time in the bed room.  All the sweet endearing names he used to call me.  I knew for a fact he had a crush on me but if I played my cards right I would have him begging for more.

Now look at me, I'm the one who has to get down on her knees and beg.

The she-wolves kept staring at him all night. Oh how I want to say back of bitches his mine.

Getting a drink I did what my aunt told me and put a single drop of wolve's bane in it then walking up to him.

Lightly tapping his shoulder he turned around only to greet me with a scowl.  Makes me wonder where I went wrong.  Did I not satisfy him in bed, didn't I fulfill his fantasies.

"Rachel," he breath in, "I thought we understood each other yesterday."

"I did I heard you perfectly clear so how bout one last drink before we bid our good byes."

Hunter smiled at me before taking the drink out of my hand, and with the drink in our hands we both drank it in one gulp.

Now all I needed to do was wait.  My aunt says I had to work quickly before he passes out.

Next how was I going to get him alone. I know, I purposely trip and fell on him, "Rachel are you okay?"

"I dunno, I just feel dizzy all of a sudden. Maybe I had one too many to drinks."

"Maybe you should go home, I can hail you a cab..."

"No, I just want to rest please could you take me to one of the bed rooms."

"Sure," he smiled but when he realized I was having a hard time walking straight, he lifted me up effortless and we went to one of the rooms in the pack house. 

Sadly I don't stay in the pack house.  It was one of my rules to get Hunter.  The more I was away, the more he wanted me.

After he laid me on the bed I grabbed his arm, "Rachel we..."

"I know but could you get me a glass of water."

Again Hunter smiled and left. I couldn't help but feel a bit nervous for what I am about to do. While he left I took out the pouch and ate a few herbs my auntie gave me.

Surprising Hunter hasn't passed out yet.  Thank goodness he's an Alpha so hopefully I will get to do what I came to do which is be fully marked by him.

Within seconds I felt hot. The pain had rush towards my core. I hate to admit it but I have never been in heat before. All I know is heat is when you are in need to release some tension down there and any unmated male can't help but relive that tension for you.

Soon Hunter came back and took one good look at me just before he dropped the water.

I could tell, he could sense I was in heat. His wolf maybe gone temporarily but his senses are still there. Closing the door behind him he rush towards me. I couldn't wait so I took him, pushed him on the bed and straddled my legs over him all the while unbuckling his belt.

"Rachel we can't do this I have a mate."

"A mate you said you rejected."

Still he pushed me off to the side.

What the fuck, I should be in heat and he should be wanting this.

Not listening to him I slid his pants down only to find his dick not taking a liking to my advances. But that will change soon.

"Please Hunter I need this." My voice coarse.

"Rachel you're in heat so I could run a cold shower for you."

Fuck that, grabbing his balls I rammed his cocked into my mouth. Need to get him hard first.

After a couple minutes he wasn't feeling it. His dick must be a sleep because he wasn't getting hard. He wasn't lying when he said he couldn't touch me and I had no affect on him no longer.

Thinking I must need to know who his mate is.  If I kill her will Hunter be mine again?

A few seconds of trying, well shit what the hell am I going to do. Hunter attempted to stand up, "Are you through, as I have told you us will not work."  He waved his hands, "I'm sorry Rachel but I don't have the same feelings for you."

Oh hell no. When he had his back turn I took all the herbs my aunt left me.

And in seconds again my heat came on full force. Hunter abruptly turned around, dropping his pants in the process and started to kiss me hungrily.

Oh yessss come to momma. I kissed him back.

He squeezed my ass and pounce on me. Taking me from behind his long thick shaft entered me full force. Fuck.

He pounded into me our skins slapping each other.  It's been a while since I last had his dick in me.  My body shivered at his touch when he squeezed my breast.  My toes curling, my back arched into him, my breathing hitch.

"Hunter," this is it this is it I chanted in my head. It's now or never.

A few more thrust and I could feel Hunter about to reach his climax, "Hunter mark me please." I begged.

His head buried in the crook of my neck, his tongue licking the part where he would mark me.  I could feel him sucking on my skin, I heard him groan, no words he spoke just one last thrust into me and he released all of what he had.

"Fuck Hunter, please."  I begged and soon all I felt was a heavy weight on me as he fell.  Then light snoring.  Shit he fell asleep.  My hand resting on the crook of my neck.

***********************************************************************************************