Decisions

Hunter (POV)

This is your fault. Tray snapped at me. I can't believe I have someone stupid with me. Watch it. I snarled at him. NO! If you so much as to touch Rachel or any other slutty whore I can promise you this, I will rip their heads off then come out just so I can beat some sense into you.

This must look odd. I was left alone in the woods after TY retreated back to his house only to argue with Tray. Fuck my life. I will end up alone mate less and without a pup of my own. I had always dreamed of having a few dozens pup with my mate now I don't see that happening.

We do have a mate and I want you to stop being a dick about it. 'Tray, have you forgotten our mate is a guy.'

Tray snarled at me, You are just blind and stupid to see who our mate really is.

'What the hell do you mean by that?'

Figure it out yourself. Tray barked before shutting me out.

Good riddance I thought.

Looking down my self my dick still stands, I can't believe this I thought. Only TY can make me feel this hard. Shit.

Shifting back into my wolf I prance towards his home, TY's. Silently I watch through the window as TY tries to fix his broken door.

Crap. Shifting back I walked up his steps naked only for TY to once again stare at me. I couldn't help but smirk.

Pulling out a boxer he handed it to me. Where the hell did he pull out a boxer from?

Taking it from him I put it on. "Um...let me help you with that." I grabbed hold.

We spent almost an hour getting his door fixed. And within that hour we spoke no word.

The silence was killing me. "Look TY," I started all for him to slam the door in my face.

I contemplated whether to knock on his door or to just barge in. But I didn't want to break his door again. For now I'll let him cool and we will talk when he is in a better mood.

The days turned into weeks then months. I would be graduating soon and I have not yet spoken to TY. Every time I tried he spilled something on me. From soda to trash to paint. What ever was in his hand was on me. He must be doing this on purpose.

Tomorrow was my actual Alpha Ceremony. Everyone is going to be there. And everyone thinks Rachel is my Luna. I have to speak to her before she thinks otherwise. I can not be mating with her. Tray wont allow it.

"Hey babe." As if reading my thoughts she appeared in front of me wrapping her arms around me.

"Look Rachel we have to talk."

"Um what about it? If this is about tomorrow I can't wait." Her nose crinkled.

Once upon a time I found that cute, but now I can't stand the sight to look at her. Pulling away for a more private conversation I started, "I won't be marking you tomorrow."

"What! Bu...but why. I'm your mate..."

"No, no your not." I interrupted her.

"But I thought you had chosen me on your birthday."

"Sorry but you thought wrong." I release her grip that she had on me.

"I, I don't understand..."

"I found my mate, my true mate."

Her eyes gasped in horror, "What? Who, who is she? When?"

"The day after my birthday."

"Is that why you have not once touch me." I nodded my head. "All this time I thought you were at that stage but but we can make this work. I can replace your mate."

I once again nodded, "I can't touch you and the sight of you makes me sick." I was truthful, "In fact every time I try to touch you Tray wants to rip your head off."

"Tray? Your wolf. Well tell him to suck it up and..."

"No can do because...."

"Because what Hunter?"

I couldn't even finished my sentence. I don't know how I will come to terms that TY is a guy. If only he wasn't a guy so then I wouldn't mind TY as my mate. We mesh well together. He get's me I mean he does look like a girl, I imagined TY in a dress, not bad I thought. After all he has not one ounce of masculinity on him.

"Hunter who is she?" I heard Rachel repeated.

"Its....I rejected my mate." I again was honest.

"Well then what's the problem? We can still..."

"No, did you not hear what I just said. Tray will not have you as my mate." I snapped causing her to flinch. "Sorry but no." I stood my ground and left her hanging.

Time to prepare for tomorrow's ceremony.

***********************************************************************************************
Rachel (POV)

I can't believe this. I wondered why Hunter hadn't touch me ever since he took the role of Alpha. It's all because of Tray. Oh no no no, this can't be happening. I am suppose to be Luna, I will be Luna, I must be Luna.

After I watched Hunter leave I went to visit my auntie who is also known as a witch doctor. She can help me I know she can.

I skipped my last two classes and now I was on the highway going to my aunt's home. Knocking on her front door she welcomed me with open arms.

"Sweet heart." She greeted.

"Hi auntie." I know my auntie will help me so I began to explain everything and my situation.

"Oh honey what you are messing with could be dangerous."

"But auntie I love him."

"Are you sure you love him or just his title. What about if you find your true mate?"

"For Hunter I will reject him if need be, please auntie help me please."

Sighing in resignation she replied, "Okay but let me warn you this stuff I'm going to give you is very potent. Also what we are doing messing with fate will come back to bite you in the ass."

"Yeah yeah when the time comes I'll deal with it now give it to me."

She hands me a bottle with some liquid in it.

"This is wolves bane. It is very effective when being shot with it directly but one drop of this in his drink only one drop and it will immobilized his wolf but you only have within minutes otherwise he will be knocked out for the rest of the night. Not even the strongest wolves can stomach wolves bane." To wolves like us wolves bane can be deadly. However with the right dosage it can just knock us out.

"Good good what about the mating."

"Now that I can't help if he doesn't want to mate with you but here." She hands me a tiny pouch of herbs, "Take this and it will bring your heat on. And if his wolf is strong enough to withstand it then do it when his wolf is immobilized. Understood."

I nod my head and smiled, "Thank you auntie." I left her house merrily, I will get everything I want. Hunter will be mine by tomorrow night.