Good Bye

Hunter (POV)

I wanted to shout, I wanted to scream. Tray was angry and he took that anger and tore Alpha Conrad a new hole in his throat. I knew I should've killed him before when I got the chance.

However I have no one else to blame. On all four paws, I gently nuzzled my nose on TY's face. The one beautiful face that was now filled with wounds beyond my imagination.

If I didn't know how TY looked like I wouldn't recognized her at all after all she was barely recognizable.

Listening to her heart beat it was slowly decreasing.

"TY please, I'm sorry." I pleaded. Lifting her up gently, I was afraid her body would fall to pieces. Her skin looked like it was mauled by a bear. And I couldn't bare to see her in this state.

I would never forgive myself for this. Even after I had decapitated Alpha Conrad I still wanted blood. How could he do this to his own daughter. I didn't even know she was related to that lunatic. She really hid herself from me. I didn't know who her parents were and the fact that she was the daughter of that crazy bastard means I don't know who TY truly is.

"Alpha we have to go TY needs medical attention." Chris spoke. I am thankful he is my Beta and best friend. Without him I'd still be getting that fix and TY, oh god, I can't imagine my life without TY.

Rising to my feet with TY in my arms. we headed off back to my lands.

"OH my god TY." Lisa rushed towards me with some nurses. Placing TY on the gurney I watched as they had wheeled TY away.

"Son. I'm so sorry about your mate." For the first time my father had acknowledge that TY was indeed my mate.

After that drug incident, Mark imprisoned Rachel tortured her along with the guards who had hurt my mate. Granted I was the one that ordered them to do it but they should've known better then to do what I had asked.

After that I had beheaded the guards as for Rachel she doesn't deserve death. Death is to good for her.

No one touches my mate. Everyone knows how a mate is to us regardless if they dislike her.

"Dad, I can't loose her. I just can't." Mark only put his arms around me.

"Hunter, she's a fighter." Chris said.

After my release from the hospital Chris had told me what had happened, what TY had went through only making me hate myself more.

"Did you find anything." I asked Chris referring back to Alpha Conrad on why he would want to harm his daughter.

Looking at me he started, "Alpha Conrad blamed TY also known as Taylor for the death of his mate, her mother."

"Taylor." I repeated. "That's her real name." I was shock, it's such a beautiful name and it suits her.

Chris cleared his throat, "Are you even listening."

"Sorry go on."

"As I said her mother died from a rogue incident when she was 8 years old at a picnic the two were having. Having that, we all know what happens especially when an Alpha looses their mate. They loose their wolf, go insane or go rouge. We all know what route he went to."

My mother had already pulled up a chair next to me listening to Chris as if he was telling a horror story.

"Anyway, after that incident, Conrad had abused her daughter. The scars she had before when she was admitted into the hospital the first time was from her father."

She was whipped! Anger and bile rose again. I wanted to bring him back to life and torture him. Maybe I shouldn't have killed him. I should have tortured him the way he tortured TY.