Rogues

TY (POV)

I trotted towards her grave first.  Shifting back I knelt down besides her grave, "Mother I'm here sorry It took me forever to visit but I'm here now."

I pulled out an extra polo shirt and short making sure to cover up my top half.  Who knows who could be watching.  It's not time to expose my self well not just yet.

I was far away from home, my heart broke being away from Hunter but I had no choice.
But this pain I'm feeling is a lot worse from a couple months ago when I felt Hunter mating with Rachel. Course he didn't mark her but at that time I knew what transpired between the two. Mia and I felt it when our whole body burned. Bruises were being formed all over. Thank goodness it healed.

We have to go, we cannot stay here much longer.  Mia reminded me.  'Just give me a sec.' Wiping my tears dry I kissed my mother's grave.  8 years since she was taken from me by rogues.  I remember it like it was yesterday.  My mother and I were on a picnic when we were attack.  She told me to run but my legs frozen at the spot as I witness my mother being torn limb from limb.

Rogues are vile creatures who lost their humanity  and are unable to shift back letting their wolves become feral in the process.

My father blamed me for my mother's death maybe it is.

Taylor we have to go now!  Mia shouted using my full name.  Crap I lingered here too long.

Shifting once again I ran away from the scene, paws could be heard from behind.  Several in fact.  Rogues was it.  Now I was not a fighter, I always hated fighting considering I'm part wolf.  Once in a while I would sneak in Hunter's pack and observe their fighting then I would practice on my own.  Hey I had no one to spar with. 

So if I was backed into a corner then yeah I would fight but if I could avoid it then why not.

And wouldn't you know it I was backed into a corner. Surrounded by trees and a river with a strong current. Now I could try to swim across but I am not a very good swimmer.

Turning around I was met with three set's of beady eyes. Their jaws drooling with foam. There furs short and ragged, in some places even bald. I could smell their rancid breath mixed with blood and rotting flesh.

It's been a while since I have been up close with Rogues. Just like wolf packs, Rogues never traveled alone.

Each rogue growled and snapped its jaws at me.

What could I do but growl back and taking my stance. With my head and tail hung low, my ears perked up thinking and listening for my next move. More like waiting. I could try to out run them but that would be futile.

Guess I got no choice but to stand my ground.

The first shagged wolf with brown fur lunged at me. Taking a leap forward I lunged back. Now I have never killed any one so where do I start? Mia has never even went on a hunt before. No one taught me how. This in fact was all new to me.

I whimpered as I felt sharp teeth at my side. Wiggling free I dived underneath the rogue throwing him to the side. Proud of my self and distracted at the same time, the second rogue nipped at my paws. I yelped.  Little by little I could feel bits and pieces of my fur being mauled off my back along with some skin.

How long has it been?  Amazingly on my part, I was able to defend myself if you call me beaten and nipped at all over the place defending. 

Mia was loosing strength.  I was loosing strength.  Blood trickled down my snout as I licked it clean.  My vision was starting to blur and the ground beneath me prickled my paws.

The black shagged wolf thought it'd be fun to toss me around by ramming unto my side causing me to flip and tumble while another pinned me down. 

Using my paws I clawed out his face and eyes, not stopping there his jaws snarled about to get the last final blow when with little strength I had left, my hind legs kicked and prodded my way free.

Once on my paws, I could feel my whole body quiver and soon all three ganged up on me, circled me like vultures to a prey. I was trap and I'm fuck.

The brown rogue snapped, and I snapped back. Both on our hind legs we clashed, his claws scraping against my face and I was thrown towards a tree my back crack against a boulder and my head flung backwards. Everything seemed like it was in slow motion.

My hind legs were twisted. I was tired and out of breath. I could feel my ribs shattered as I winced at the pain.

Mia was exhausted, shifting back to my human form I lay naked against the tree bleeding from head to toe. Closing my eyes hoping that these rogues will kill me fast.

Before they could tear me apart I was met with another growl and a scent that is all too familiar to me.

***********************************************************************************************

Hunter (POV)

After that strange conversation I had with TY I could feel like he was saying good bye. Tray kept fidgeting goating me to find my mate.

I was at the hospital with Rachel for another check up with I felt terrified. Though from what I do not know. My heart was racing as if I was running from something.

"Alpha." The pack doctor Lisa called me, "Is everything okay?"

I simply nodded my head but the fear would not leave me. "You look pale, come let me check you out." Lisa led me to an empty room to do simple test, "Uh...huh..."

"What is it?" As soon as she asked I felt my whole body in pain like someone was using my skin to sharpen a knife on my ribs. When I looked there was nothing.

"Alpha what's wrong."

"Fucking shit...." I dared not scream, didn't want to be known as an Alpha who screams like a girl.

Now my legs was burning and my head throbbing in excruciating pain. I explained to Lisa what I was feeling.

"It's your mate."

"My mate?"

"Yes, sounds like your mate is on the verge of dying."

"What! What do you mean?" I yelled.

She pressed my ribs, "It seems your mate has broken ribs..."

I know it all to well, TY was hurt and I am not there to protect him. Without waiting for Lisa to finished I shifted into my wolf Tray and took off. First stop his home.

Arriving there it was empty, even his closet was half empty. Was his last conversation really a good bye.

I notice a ring placed on the front porch, TY's ring, he never takes it off. Using my nuzzle to touch the stone on the ring I burned myself which only made me a bit weaker. The only thing that has an effect on wolves like this is wolves bane.

What the hell? Using my nuzzle I concentrated on TY's scent, it was faint but still there. I followed it into the woods. I must've been traveling at high rate because I could now pick up four different scent all wolves and one of them is TY with a mixture of blood his blood.

Up ahead right before my eyes were 3 rogues growling at an injured TY, not stopping before they went straight for him I attack. One of the rouges sunk its teeth into my fur, I gave a loud yelp before flipping him over and ripping out his jugular.

One down two, to go. The second one just stared me down, being an angry Alpha for hurting my mate I plunge into him breaking all his ribs in the process.

The last rogue took one look at me with blood dripping down my jaw and fled. At least he had the brains.

Turning around TY was bent hidden beneath a few rocks.

Shifting back I paid no mind attention as to when I ran closer to TY. His scent has changed. What the fuck a she-wolf?

Looking closer my eyes widen in shock, I see boobs, since when did he have those.   Fuck! TY is a girl and a wolf?

Please comment and vote