Admitted

Chris (POV)

Several days has pass and this household has become even more gloomy.

Watching the couple in front of me eating their faces off, I wanted to throw up.

There was Hunter and his bitch kissing in the front porch. Lately he has been shrieking his duties off and me and John his third in command has been stepping in lately.

If word got out we have a lazy ass alpha, then other wolves from other packs will claim this territory for their own.

His father Mark is also useless. Can't he see what Rachel is doing to him?

Standing in front of the two sickening couple I cleared my throat to get their attention, "Alpha, it is a school day so I suggest you attend class seeing you missed weeks of homework and your attendance is grounds for not graduating."

"So." He smugly replied. So? I need to get him out of the pack house and he has to go to school.

"Unless you want to be known as the Alpha who did not graduate high school then I suggest you attend otherwise you wouldn't be able to walk with the rest of your classmates."

Rolling his eyes in irritation he nodded before leaving with Rachel in tow. Good riddance. "Are you coming as well?"

"Ah not today, I feel under the weather. I'm going to visit Lisa." I faked coughed.

He nodded and left.

Waiting a solid hour I sneaked into his room and was appalled at what I saw. Since when has Hunter kept his room messy.

It looked like his hamper had threw up. I was also stepping on something that crunch. Since when do floors crunch. Not bothering to see what made the floor crunch I continued that is until I saw some of his pile of clothes started moving. Oh hell no, that better be a cute furry animal he got hidden in there otherwise I will be calling an exterminator to kill what ever creature decides to live under his boxers.

Every where I saw where wrappers and plants? There were also some of Rachel's girly things on his drawer and one that stood out.

A lotion with a no name label in a black bottle. That looks odd. Since when does Rachel use a lotion with no brand. It's mostly comes in pink or red bottles, not black.

Looking around I observed his living environment and well aside from his terrible mood swings he has become gross as I came across some white sticky substance. I refuse to touch anything. Not only was his room dirty but it was smell too.

The only thing that was kept neat was his desk. I have been to his room several times and there was usually a picture of me Ty and Hunter on his desk, now it's filled with him and mostly Rachel.

Walking towards his desk I emptied out his drawers and found a bottle of pills? Opening it up, I sniffed it. Not your ordinary pills. But what kind of pills does Hunter need to take for a wolf. We are wolves who never get sick so taking pills is highly strange.

Taking a few capsule here and there and some of that weird lotion in a black bottle I headed straight for Lisa.

Hunter (POV)

This is ridiculous. I am an Alpha so why the hell do I have to go to school?

It was lunch time and Rachel sat on my lap as usual while I ate.

Usually my friends would come seat next to me but today they had avoided me. Why? I wanted to sit next to them seeing I never had time for them anymore because all my thoughts are consumed of Rachel. Fuck I'm so in love with her.

After lunch we headed towards an empty class room where we began to explore more of our inner beasts. If I could have it my way all I would do every day is eat, sleep and have sex. That's the best isn't it.

As we were about to strip our clothes off a searing pain I had felt on my abdomen started burning.

Pushing off Rachel I fell to my knees. "Hunter what's wrong?"

Sweat rolled off my brow as I winced trying to hold back the tears. Seeing me in sheer pain Rachel soon had called the pack doctor Lisa.

Able to get up on my feet I dragged myself towards the infirmary where Lisa awaited my arrival.

Lisa ran some tests before giving me a worried expression.

Shaking her head she continued to press my ribs, "It's your mate."

"My mate?  Rachel?"

"Rachel?"  Lisa asked confused.

"Yes Rachel is my mate."

"Rachel, Rachel Morano?" She repeated as if her name sounded foreign.

"Yes I know her name." I scoffed. Who the hell does she think she is to question me.

"No, TY is your mate or have you forgotten that Alpha." Turning her back towards me she looked back at my chart with a hmm expression.

I laughed, "TY? She's not my mate, Rachel is Lisa." How could she forget her own Luna.

Lisa only looked at me with apprehension, "Um....there is something wrong with you Alpha." She gave me a blank look.

"OH?"

"Yes we have to run some more tests before sending you home so you have to be in the hospital for at least seven days maybe more depending on how your body responds to the treatments."

"7 days, treatments? Lisa I don't have time to spend in the hospital for that long.  I have a pack to run." Which is sort of true I guess. Well now that I think of it, I haven't done a single Alpha duty. I had my Beta and third command run things for me while I am busy doing other things.

"That's right Lisa."  Rachel interrupted.

"I"m sorry....err...Luna but he has to stay here unless you want to continue feeling that pain."

"Very well," I sighed. 

"But you can help him right? You can give him something for the pain." Rachel asked worriedly.

Nodding her head, Lisa left while Rachel sat besides me, "You can't stay here long, the stuffs at home."

"Bring them here." 

Rachel's right, I couldn't stay here without taking another drag.  I needed it like I need air.  It was my absolution, to every thing. 

I smiled at Rachel, she's the best mate an alpha could ever have.