Disconnected

TY (POV)

Bored!  That's what I'm feeling right now.  For the pass few weeks I have endure the pain of my heat.  Hell, I couldn't even step foot outside my home and not feel this pain.  Luckily I had Mia to talk too and Hunter.  He'd continue calling me. 

The difference is between the two, though Hunter is my best friend it's Mia I go to when I want to talk about Hunter.  My feelings for Hunter had grown.  Thank goodness, guess being away from him made me realize how much I do love him.

Mia had that chirpy smile that I can only imagine.

The month is coming to an end.  My heat, the pain slowly fading and I couldn't wait to go back to school and embrace Hunter.  He has been sweet lately but now, something in my has gotten me worried.  I haven't spoken to him in a couple days.

As much as I hate to admit it, I miss him, I miss his voice, his presence.  I tried calling him but it goes directly to voicemail. 

I even took off my ring just for a moment so that I can mind link him, unfortunately I received no answer.  Like I was blocked off.  I have never mind link anyone so it makes me wonder if mind linking him was okay.

Sitting in the kitchen doing the dishes I suddenly felt another searing pain.  I screamed.  This pain is much different than my heat as the side of my neck, where my mark has been burns in aching agony.

'Mia!'  I called hoping she'd know why the pain.  Soon bruises where formed through out my body.

I remember this feeling.  It was the feeling where Hunter had mated with Rachel.  But he wouldn't do that right?  He says he loves me, he accepted me, he wouldn't betray me like that right?

'Mia.'  I called again.

She didn't answer only wimper.  Something's not right. Mia knows it but is refusing to answer my call.

'Mia!' I yelled louder.  This time I felt her withdraw to the back of my mind.

'Mia! Please talk to me.'  The only time she ignores me is to spare me from pain.  But what sort of pain is causing this.

I can't even stand on my own two feet.  My mark felt like it was on fire.  Running to the bathroom I splash my mark in cold water as blood ran down my neck.  This is new.  Do marks even bleed.

Washing it off I sighed in relief that my mark is still there.  I don't know what is happening but something not good and I intend to find out tomorrow at school.

--------------------------------

Walking through school, the wolves here only stared at me with disgust and this time pure hatred.  I need to find Hunter.  So instead of going to class like I'm suppose to I scoured the school looking for Hunter.

I even ask a few passerby students who only growled at me and ignored me like I was some bug that needed to be squash.

Lunch time came and still no Hunter.  Where is that old alpha.  Usually he'd be up my ass probably chasing me all over school campus.

Again it was yet another boring day as I sat in my English class.  Concentrating on what the teacher is talking about is hard right now especially when all my thoughts are of Hunter.

The student's here were not going to help me.  Since this morning I have been shoved, pushed around, even rammed into the wall just because I was just in their way.

Sometimes I just want to kick them back but that will only fuel their anger.  For what ever reason I don't know why they are angry at me.  Before they found out I was mated to their alpha, I was semi popular especially among the girls next to the very infamous Hunter.

Class was soon ending and that same pain I felt last night hit my lower region.  I had worn longs sleeve and pants so that none of my bruises were seen but I guess now I'm getting more new bruises.  My legs are swollen and my mouth feels like it's choking on blood.

'Mia!' I need her right now, but she's not responding.  I also need Hunter and he's not responding as well. 

After class ended I found Chris, Hunter's beta at the gym.  Walking up to Chris I tapped his shoulder who only turned around with a shock expression.

"TY.  You're still here?"

"Of course I'm still here, I go to school here."  Why would he ask me that?

Chris then glance at my mark.  Somethings wrong, I can feel it.

"Chris what the hell is going on man.  And where's Hunter?  He's not in school."  Chris rubbed the back of his neck trying to formulate some words that seems to be stuck in the back of his throat.  "Answer me."  Patience is not one of my strong suit.

"Well I ah..." He started but only looked at me with guilt in his eyes.

"Chris I don't understand what is going on.  Every one is ignoring me, Hunter is nowhere to be found and you're here trying to not tell me what you want to say."

"Hunter is at home."  I sighed in relief.  I thought something bad had happened to Hunter.  That's good to know.

"Is that all.  Is he sick?"  Wolves don't usually get sick but if he is sick it must be serious.  "I should pay him a visit."

Abruptly turning around Chris instantly grabbed my arm, "No."

"No?"  Facing Chris once again I glared at him what the hell does he mean no.  "I'm going."

"I wouldn't go if I where you."  I only stared at him, "I mean you're not exactly popular there so..."

"So what.  I was never popular there but who gives a fuck.  If I'm going, I'm going and you can't stop me."

"Ty."  He called, "Don't go.  If you do not wish to be hurt then don't go."  What the hell does he mean by that.  Why is he speaking in cryptic code?

"I'm already hurt."  Lifting up my sleeves I showed him my bruises.  He looked even more guilty than before, "I need to make sure he is fine."

"He is fine, trust me."

He is defiantly hiding something.  But what.  "Chris whether you like it or not I'm going and you can't stop me."  With that I left, next stop Hunter's pack house.