Realization

Rachel (POV)

Day 4

How could this happened? Everything is gone. Everything I worked so hard for. I finally got Hunter as mine, I am finally Luna and I finally got rid of that bitch TY.

Now everything is falling apart.

When I had entered Hunter's room, I was searched and they had taken that drug I used to control Hunter. Fuck I need to sneak it in here but how. Mark's guards are hell bent on who comes and who goes.

When my aunt had heard about how I lost my pup to that stupid girl, she made me a drug to control not only Hunter but Trays as well. I know for a fact Tray hates me but if I could get Tray to accept me, then I could get Hunter to accept me as well.

Wasn't hard when I had to first slip some in his tea course he was furious when he found out but when the drug worked, it was easy. All I had to do was turn his mind against TY.

All I suggested was to turn TY to the bounty hunters, it was his idea to torture her. Who knew he was that angry.

Day and night we would be like wild rabbits, I wanted to have his baby again, but who knew that, that stupid mate bond is hard to make it disappear.

Now I sit here next to Hunter in his hospital room while he sleeps. He was shaking, trembling, and he was sweating profusely. If he doesn't get his fixed his body would go through an unbearable withdrawal.

During his sleep I watch as he turns, fuck his lips are just to die forth. Unable to control myself, I softly clashed my lips against his. I do love him so very much. I can't believe that I wasn't his mate. I thought for sure the gods would pair me up with my one true first love.

As I deepened the kiss to sooth his quivering lips, he moaned, "TY." Eyes widening, what the hell did he just say? Did he call me TY. Fuck the drug is wearing off.

Still I continued to kiss him when I felt his hand on my back, "Rachel?" His eyes soon met my own.

"Babe. Had a nice rest." I smiled. No way in hell was I going to tell him he called me that bitch's name.

"Were you here the whole time?" Sitting up, I help him get comfortable.

Hunter (POV)

Day 5

Rachel sat beside me silently. Her smile did not quite reach her eyes. "Did you bring it?" I was starting to loose it. All I could think about was getting my next fix. Fuck.

I need to get the hell out of here. She shook her head no. I thought so.

Another wave of pain had hit me like a ton of bricks. This was worse. It felt like I was being dragged across needles and broken glasses. What the fuck is going on.

Just then a knock could be heard at my door. "Come in."

Chris had walked it, when he noticed Rachel he growled lowly that was only meant for her but I clearly heard it. If I wasn't in pain I would have reprimanded him.

"Alpha may I speak with you?" He looked at Rachel, "Alone."

Looking at Rachel, "Rachel let me have a moment."

"What no! What ever you say to Hunter you can say to me." She screeched.

"Rachel please." I had a headache and was in no mood to argue.

Hesitantly she left us alone leaving Chris and I as he had closed the door.

"How you feeling there buddy?"