Doubts

Hunter (POV)

My heart sank with every step TY took away from me. I thought rejecting him would be a load off my chest. Oh how wrong I was.

I could feel Tray's withdrawal as he entered the depths of my mind.

The way he looked at me, the way he spoke, the way he accepted my rejection it's as if he knew what I was. 

Falling to my knees I shuddered in pain at the lost of my mate. Go back and get our mate. Tray snapped.

How could I though. As TY was almost out of sight my feet as if having a mind of their own stood up running towards TY, "TY!" I yelled grabbing hold of his hand, he stop just to face me.

Standing in front of him, he looked at me coldly.

"TY..."  My fingers lightly caressing his cheeks. For a dude his skin is truly soft. I was no longer in control of my body, well I was it's just that my heart want what it wants and right now I want him.

TY bit his lips and my thumb grazing his lips in the process. Licking my lips, I lowered my head towards his, my tongue licking his jaw up to his lips asking for entrance while my hands holds his face in place.

TY groaned for a split second before harshly pulling away and smacking me hard.

I was utterly shock, didn't see that coming.

His eyes narrowed unto mine, "You don't get to do this, have you forgotten your rejection Alpha Hunter."
I grew silent.

"Or are you just ashamed of me, us...So why don't you ask Rachel be your Luna or does your wolf not take a liking to her." He smirk before running away leaving me dumbfounded.

He knew? All this time he knew what I was?
*******************************************
TY (POV)

Shit what the hell did I just do....say? I reprimanded myself.
Good going. Shut up I scolded. Stop it TY...There is no time for arguments here. We have to keep up our cool.

Arriving to my once again empty home I grab a ben a jerry hoping to drown out the fact that Hunter just rejected me.

While I was deep in thought with a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth a loud banging was heard at my door, "TY open the fucking door." I heard Hunter on the other side. He was angry. Slowly dropping the spoon in the sink not to make a noise and putting my ice cream back in the freezer I silently made my way to the back of my house.

"TY!" He yelled again. "I know you're in there. I can smell you scent."

Oh crap. Why don't you just let him in? You know you want to. Ignoring the voice in my head, I panic. I dare not let the angry wolf in.

"IF YOU DO NOT OPEN UP I WILL..." before he finished his sentence I could hear my front door slammed open and almost see the hinges flying off.

What? No warning I thought.

Fuck he broke my damn door. Without a second thought I flew through the back door not caring if I make a sound and running towards the woods up ahead more like stumbling trying to get away.

Running was not my strong suit.

I could hear running foot steps on the ground which was now replace by four paws. Oh shit, he shifted.

His growls could be heard as I continue to run not looking back, not looking where I am going.

Before I knew it, I was knocked into a tree and pinned underneath a very naked Hunter.