Mate Bond

TY (POV)

This is ridiculous!  How could he use his alpha voice on me.  You'd think he'd feel pain since the lost of his pup.  No, that crazy bastard is sitting across from me with a smug smile on his face as I sat on his bed in his room.

His pack doctor Lisa discharged me yesterday pending on my healing abilities.  Damn wolf.  Couldn't Mia just left me injured even for a little while.  All the while thoughts plague my mind.  Thoughts of if my gender came to light.  Fortunately I think the pack doctor hasn't mentioned any thing, neither did Hunter nor did his pack.  In fact they treat me like, well like a guy.  I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing really.  Makes me wonder if I even resemble more like a guy than a girl.  None the less I wasn't going to say anything.

During that time the stupid alpha had all my things transferred into his room.  I could only glower at him while I sulk in my place.

I refuse to make eye contact.  "How bout we go down stairs and eat something?"  The big oof spoke with a smile on his face.  What's with that smile anyway.  Gives me the creeps.

Remaining silent I looked away.  He forced me here and now he's acting like everything is cool with us.

How, why?  When I entered his pack house, all I received were cold glares and snarky remarks.  Did he not hear his pack?  Or was he just plain oblivious.

"Come on TY, you haven't eaten since last night."  Sighing he continued, "Are you going to ignore me the whole day."

I can, and I will!  Just then my stomach started to grumble.  Traitor!

"I can see you are hungry."  He chuckled, "Well more like hear it."

Turning my body away from him, I crossed my arms.  Sure we maybe buds but there is in no way I would eat with his pack.  Who knows what they could've done with my food.  Probably laced it with wolf's bane or something. 

Without realizing, I felt my body being lifted up off his bed.  "Put me down."

"Finally he speaks, if you will not walk to eat with me, I will carry you to eat with me instead."

"Fine."  I glared at him ordering him to put me down.

"Awe come on TY.  Why the frown?"

"Really, you're going to ask me that.  Your actions and words confuse me."  Setting me down he led me to the dinning hall where all his pack members are awaiting his arrival.  All except one, Rachel.  I wanted to ask where she is and how she is doing but I kept quiet.

"Stupid bitch, should've just died."  I stared at one of the she wolf who decided to make a snarky insult.  "It's because of her we lost our future alpha."  I could only cast my eyes on the floor.  What they said is true.  

Hunter just growled warning his pack to shut the hell up.  Even though I am mad at him, I was a bit happy knowing he stood up for me.

I watch Hunter took his seat at the head of the table while glaring at the she wolf seating next to him, "Get up.  That's seats taken."

"But alpha I always sit here."  She timidly spoke.

"Now you will seat else where."  Looking towards me, "Come TY."

I watch the she wolf take another seat while I feel like I was walking through doomsday.  I didn't want to be here, I wanted to be anywhere else but here.  Cold sweat was running down my skin as with each step I took made me nervous.  Why does it feel like I would be attack from behind if I am not careful.

Taking a seat next to Hunter in silent, I watched an observed.  Why isn't anyone eating?  The food here looks delicious but it just stood there as everyone waited.  Why?  Again my stomach grumbled.