Deal

Hunter (POV)

Wrapping my arms around her I cried, "No mom, I don't want to loose her please."

Clearing her throat Lisa spoke calmly, "There is a way."

Hope a slimmer of hope shined my way, "Anything, what is it?"

"This is only a slim chance though and you may have to do as she says."

"I don't care. I will do what ever it takes just for TY to look back at me."

"Rachel's aunt." Her aunt? "It was said she is a witch but that's hardly the case. She deals with all kinds of herbs."

"Where is she?"

"But Alpha, there is a catch.  She never does things for free." Right now that's the least of my problems.

Without hesitating, I asked for her address and Chris and I took off heading to the one place that could save my mate.

Standing in front of a small house just outside the forest I pounded on her door.

No answer, this time I had yelled if anyone's home.

Soon an elderly lady greeted us with a smile.

"Clair Monroe?"  I asked.

"Yes whose asking?"

"I am Alpha Hunter.  I am sure you heard of me and this is my Beta Chris."

"Hello ma'am." Chris smiled.

"Yes I know who you are.  The Alpha who broke my nieces heart and he is keeping her lock up." She scoffed.  This may not be easy as it seems, I thought.

I wasn't expecting her to know who I really was.  "Come in."  She gestured as Chris and I made our way in taking a seat on her couch.

Offering us some tea with both declined.  Who knows what kind of drug she would use to put in this tea.  After all my guess is, she's the one who has been giving Rachel these drugs.

"So what brings both of you here?"

"My mate."  I replied not wasting another second.  "She's hurt."

"I know."

She knows.  "You are a witch then."  Chris asked the one question I have been dying to know.  We don't know if witches are real just that they have been known to perform miracles.

"My dear I am not a witch just a person who knows her way around medicinal herbs."  She confirmed.

"So how did you know of my mate?"

"People talk."  She laughed.  She doesn't look evil.  She looks approachable.  But then again looks can be deceiving.

"So I take it you know why we are here?"

Pulling out a bottle of lotion and a pouch she placed it on the table in front of us.  "Is this what you are looking for."

I glanced at the items before reaching out only to be stopped by her, "Oh honey these aren't for free."

Chris and I looked at each other, 'Alpha to save TY we have to see what she wants.' Chris mind linked me. 

He's right.  "Okay what do you want in return."  I probably have a good idea what she wants I just want her to tell me.

Smiling she answered, "I want you to release Rachel and give her back to me."  Rachel is in our cells possibly screaming her head off in shear agony.  Just the way TY had been.

If this isn't such a big deal, for a minute I thought she would've ask me to marry her.  Thank goodness she didn't.

As if reading my mind, "Oh honey, you are no good for my dear niece."