Who are you?

Taylor (POV)

'Mia?' Right here.  'OMG I thought you left me forever.' I would never leave you.  You are my person, whom I can trust.  'Where am I?' I don't know but I think we are safe for now, so open your eyes.  Mia softly commanded me. 

Unfortunately my eye lids felt heavy.  My whole body felt like it was being weighed down.

Voices that's the only thing I could hear but who? It was a bit fuzzy.  Come on Taylor, just open those eyes or at least try to move a finger.  Mia once again told me to do so.  I may not have had a mom but she is like a mom in my own way.  

Before Mia came into my life I was alone which I didn't mind.  Now I'd be lost without her.

"Lisa why hasn't she woken up yet?"  Hunter, that's Hunter's voice.  I would know his deep alluring sexy voice however his voice seemed far away and laced with worry. But for whom?  Can't be me after all I know where I stand with him.

"Alpha, her body just takes time to heal." Another voice I did not recognized spoke.

"It's been 3 weeks and there is no progress.  I thought if I'd mark her she would've woken up already."

Omg, what the hell did he just say?  Am I dreaming, this has got to be a dream.  Mia! I called.

Mmmm....she answered.  What place is this, please tell me I'm dreaming.  What the hell happened.  I remember being in the woods when we were attack by....oh god I died didn't I.

'Shush, Taylor, no one died.  Well at least not yet anyway. 'Mia, I'm scared.'  I'm right here with you let's just take one step at a time and you can start by opening those beautiful eyes of yours.

Mia has a way with words.  I'm so glad she is my wolf.

I tried again, my eyes would not budge.  Okay how bout a finger.  Oh it's wiggling.

"Lisa she moved a finger."  That voice again.  How I miss it.  Not a second later I felt warm hands envelope my own, "Come on baby, wake up for me."

Baby?  Whose he calling baby? I felt my self getting weak again and soon darkness envelope me.

Don't know how long time has pass but here I am trying to get myself to jump up and down.

"TY."  Hunter?  Has he been here this whole time, "Please I'm sorry just come back to me."  I felt tears trickle down my skin.  Is he crying?  Since when does the all might Alpha cry.

Hunter rested his head lightly on my chest.  Oh fuck does he know? 

**********************************************************************************************

Hunter (POV)

Weeks has gone by with no progress of my mate waking up.  Maybe she never will.  Maybe she decided that it's not worth it.  No I will not have it, she has to come back to me.

The day I marked her was the day I lost my pup.  Rachel miscarried. It was only obvious that she would, she's not my mate after all.

I tried to comfort her but she only pushed, beat and threatened me and my mate.  Tray barked at her for threatening our mate. 

Since then I have not seen her once.  Maybe she has left for good.

"Hunter."  My dad strolled it, "We need to talk."

"Not now."

"It's important.  Your office now."

It sounded important.  But what could be important than my mate., "You're going to want to hear what I have to say."

Looking back at TY I kissed her forehead, "I'll be back baby."

After leaving TY, my father, my mother and Chris my beta were now seated in my office, "Okay father, you brought us here now what."

My father cleared his throat before tossing a torn up folded paper on my desk.

Taking it I unfolded it revealing a drawing of a female, she did pose a striking resemblance, Look closer.  My wolf Tray spoke.

I gasped, she just looked like TY only with longer hair.  "What the hell is this?"  I sternly asked.

"That my son is a bounty."  A bounty?  TY has a bounty on her head.  Usually when I wolf does something grave a bounty is place.

"Hunter, she has a bounty on her head?  She can't stay here.  You know how many people what to claim that bounty.  For what ever reason she has done she will only bring trouble to our pack."

In a furious rage I tore the paper up, she is my mate and no one, not this damn bounty will keep me away from her, "So, she is my mate, and I will not have some bounty keep her away from me."  I spoke truthfully.

"But Alpha"  It was Chris's turn to speak up, "There are rumors that what she did can get her the death sentence."

"And what exactly did she do?"

"Like I said there are rumors,"

"Tell me!" I interrupted Chris.

"She killed an entire pack."  Falling back down on my chair I shook in rage.  My TY, the TY I have known who runs from a fight, who hates fighting all together. 

"Chris we both know TY, and she hates fights."

"But sweetie you said you all know her for 3 years."  It was my mother's turn.  I thought she was on my side.

"Before you say anything, I am on your side but we should get the facts straight before we send her on trial for something she may or may not do."

"But honey."  My father spoke.

"No buts Mister, the girl has been through a lot.  I can tell.  Haven't you seen the scars on her body."

"I will not believe this piece of crap.  I want to hear it from TY."

"If she ever wakes up."  My father snorted.

That's it, I grabbed him by the collar and hoisted him up against the wall, "Hunter!"  Chris attempted to pry me off him.

"You may be my father but you will respect your Luna."  I dropped him and left to go back to the hospital. 

Arriving at the hospital I stepped into her room.  The machines kept beeping as usual, no change here.  I once again held her hand willing for her to wake up.  My head placed on her chest listening to the sound of her beating heart. 

Lately that's the only thing that could sooth me.

Soon I had fallen asleep but for how long, I do not know when suddenly I felt a pat on my head.

Slowly rising the sleep from my eyes, I saw a pair of eyes staring back at me.

"TY." I beamed.  "Fuck, TY you don't know how I missed you."  She gawked at me with wide eyes in silent while I just rambled on.

"TY."  With a confused look on my face I called out her name again.  "TY look at me."  Her eyes looked away for a split moment then look back at me, "What's wrong?  Let me go get the doctor."

Before I could leave she spoke, "Who are you?"